AWoIaF v8.1 changelog
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Areo Hotah is now tall
- Scaled all scaleable models too tall to work right with ragdolls (for regular troops)
- Revised surrender dialog logic so town lords don't autosurrender above minimum to consider
- Made mnu_castle_taken_native exit like the other options
- Made player's stronghold follow his/her faction changes
- Fixed tournament spawning and initialization
- Completed second outfit at tournaments
- Increased all elephants hitpoints by 25%
- Added some Targaryen armours to the Targaryen faction shop. Not all have been added as you will need to 'acquire' these yourself.
- Updated Lysyra Rogare's age and clothing.
- Fixed/Adjusted the Golden Company troop tree.
- Gallant men now use boats when crossing the water.
- Updated Red Rains description.
- Updated the French and Spanish translations.
- For now the player cannot execute or send lord companions to the wall. This caused a few errors and exploits.
- Massively optimised the lords companions assignment code and attempted to fix the cloned issue - needs testing.
- Stopped the bank menu periodically popping up. You can access this in reports -> bank menu.
- Added entry points for the castle and prison in Shatterstone.
- War for Dawn quest should now complete once finished
- Fixed Dorne location specific events that could happen outside of Dorne.
- Fixed face codes for Ser Myke Brax, Tregys Aeniris, Norodos Ennyl and Jabal Dos.
- Ironborn and Dothraki companions should now belong to the correct faction.
- Fixed incorrect weapon skill of Ser Parmen Crane.
- Fixed incorrect dialogue for Khal Pono's Bloodriders.
- Fixed issue where pillaging the bearded priest temple could cause many villages to lose relations with you.
- Fixed there being two instances of Perkin Follard.
- Fixed Pretender dialogues not showing correctly.
- Fixed Arianne Martell not connected to Doran Martell.
- Fixed issues buying land if their is no lord yet present.