This Wiki is used as a source of information for the M&B:Warband modification A World of Ice and Fire. Beta 10 Known Content; What's to come? (currently in development)
- 22 new factions of which includes an invading faction.
- Several minor factions with their own relations.
- A rich and immersive story line which you can choose to follow or not.
Recruitable Sellsword companies
- Recruit various Sellsword companies or parties that roam the map, or kill them to remove opposition.
Brand new map
- The map is 3x the size of Native Warband.
- Contains unique artwork for villages, towns, forts, and castles.
- Make people love you, hate you, or fear you with a new system of improved relations with villages.
- Choose a song from a Bard or play one yourself to entertain guests in towns for a boost in relation and coins.
- You can ask the tavernkeepers for wanted lists and become a famous bounty hunter.
- You can hunt animals in the woods for additional food or sell the skins for coin.
Robust "Reports" menu
- Shows detailed, well-designed reports on faction/lord/lady relations, etc.
- You can buy or rent a ship at a shipyard and use it to travel on the sea.
More Lord interactions
- Duel and kill Lords and Kings plus other NPCs. More dialogue options. Recruit special troops by speaking to the Master-at-Arms.
A Full Wound System
- Get injured in battle and see a Maester to get healed.
- A full weather system inc. flora blowing in the wind, windmills turning and new animations.
- The ability to have children. Random events. Discover-able locations each with their own features. Many unique quests.
Table of Contents
Featured Let's Play (Updated)
Steam Gamer Guides for AWOIAF
A World of Ice and Fire Modification is a fan-created Mount and Blade: Warband modification based off of George R. R. Martin's
A Song of Ice and Fire and HBO's Game of Thrones.
Current version of AWOIAF is 9.9 Beta
It is available to download on .
- Please report any bugs you encounter on the community forums. Feel free to suggest anything you would like to see in this mod. All feedback is appreciated!
- 100% of donations and pledges will go towards the modification, making it better for yourself and everyone else.
Contributions and Credits
A list of all Modification Contributions and Credits can be found here.