From A World of Ice and Fire Mod Wiki
Companions in AWOIAF
- This table is not complete. An empty cell may mean none or not yet known.
|Name||Likes||Dislikes||Upset by||Companion type||Level||Cost||Social class||Personality|
|Anguy||Gendry, Thoros of Myr||Dick Crabb, Xhondo||Attacking the defenseless||Fighter (archer)||29||16000||Noble||Good-natured|
|Brienne of Tarth||Gendry||Bronn, Ser Illifer the Penniless||Failing quests, fleeing from battles||Fighter, leader||27||17000||Noble||Martial|
|Bronn||Anguy||Ser Illfer the Penniless||Not paying wages||Fighter||2||1200||Noble||Pitiless|
|Crastos||Brienne of Tarth||Syrio Forel||Attacking the defenseless||Tracker, fighter||3||1000||Noble||Martial|
|Dacey Mormont||Thoros of Myr||Crastos||Fighter (melee)||27||3500||Noble|
|Dick Crabb||Anguy, Ser Illfer the Penniless||Engineer, fighter||7||1500||Noble||Martial|
|Dongo ¹||Wun-wun||Fighter (Infantry)||42||Quest|
|Gendry||Anguy, Brienne of Tarth||Hibald, Xhondo||Engineer||1||550||Noble||Good-natured|
|Hagen the Beautiful||Dick Crabb, Xhondo||Fighter (throwing)||13||Noble|
|Podrick Payne||Brienne of Tarth||None||Attacking the defenseless||Fighter||2||550||Noble||Good-natured|
|Qyburn ²||Xhondo||Shagga son of Dolf||Not paying wages, heavy casualties||Surgeon||4||10000||Commoner||Cunning|
|Ser Barristan Selmy||Syrio Forel||Bronn||Failing quests, attacking the defenseless, heavy losses||Fighter||38||32000||Noble||Upstanding|
|Ser Beron Grey||7||9000|
|Ser Creighton Longbough||Ser Illfer the Penniless||Bronn, Shagga son of Dolf||Fighter (mounted)||4||2100||Commoner||Good-natured|
|Ser Illfer the Penniless||Ser Creighton Longbough||Bronn, Dick Crabb||Fleeing from battles||Figher (mounted)||9||1900||Noble||Cunning|
|Ser Shadrich the Mad Mouse||Dacey Mormont||Brienne, Hibald||33||Noble||Cunning|
|Shagga son of Dolf||Bronn||Ser Creighton Longbough||Not paying wages||Fighter||23||7250||Noble||Cunning|
|Sylva ²||Heavy losses||Surgeon||5||9000|
|Syrio Forel||Ser Barristan Selmy||Anguy||Running out of food, fleeing from battles, attacking innocent villagers||Trainer, fighter||35||16000||Noble||Upstanding|
|Thoros of Myr||Anguy||Brienne||Surgeon and Fighter||32||18000||Noble||Upstanding|
|Val||Brienne||Ser Illfer the Penniless||Explorer, Throwing||11||3800|
|Xhondo||Qyburn||Anguy, Gendry||Running out of food, not paying wages||Fighter||10||600||Noble||Martial|
¹ These units equipments cannot be changed.
² These units are like maesters and can heal your injuries.
Units with special recruiting methods
- Kurleket is recruited through a random map event.
- Sam is recruited through a random map event.
- Dongo and Wun-wun are recruited via quest in the north. West of Thenn between a group of trees. You must be a wilding to recruit them.
- Direwolf can be recruited at the wolf's den. You must be a northman to recruit it.
- Ser Beron Grey will ask for 1120 to recruit, but costs 9000. (fixed for v3.5)
Companions no longer in AWOIAF
- Ulf (Level 46) - This outlaw companion can be hired along with his mercenary company you can find discovering AWOIAF. (No longer a hero character as of 2.0)
- The Tattered Prince (Level 46) - This Noble companion can be hired along with his mercenary company his 2 companions (Caggo, lvl 46 and Denzo D'han, lvl 43) you can find discovering AWOIAF. (No longer a hero character as of 2.0)