Table of Contents
Change log: 3.5, 3.0, 1.0
Featured Let's Play (v2.2)
Steam Gamer Guides for AWOIAF
- 22 new factions of which includes an invading faction.
- Several minor factions with their own relations and troop compositions.
- A rich and immersive story line which you can choose to follow or not.
Recruitable Sellsword Companies
- Recruit various sellsword companies or parties that roam the map, or kill them to remove opposition. Some of these will loot and raid villages.
Brand New Map
- The map is 3x the size of Native Warband.
- Contains unique artwork for villages, towns, forts, castles and backgrounds.
- Make people love you, hate you, or fear you with a new system of improved relations.
- Choose a song from a Bard or play one yourself to entertain guests in towns for a boost in relation and coins.
- You can ask the tavernkeepers for wanted lists and become a famous bounty hunter within the world of ASoIaF.
- You can hunt animals in the woods for additional food or sell the skins for coin.
Robust "Reports" Menu
- Shows detailed, well-designed reports on faction/lord/lady relations, etc.
Brand new "Camp" and "Character" Screens
- Taken from VC then modified to fit the mod. Shows in depth information on all aspects of your game inc new options menus and much more.
- You can buy or rent a ship at a shipyard and use it to travel on the sea. Currently there are 8 ships to choose from.
- Fight on the open ocean with moving ships where the wind will determine your speed, direction and effect the waves.
More Lord Interactions
- Duel and kill Lords and Kings plus other NPCs. More dialogue options.
Special Troop Recruitment
- You can recruit special troops by speaking to the Master-at-Arms of the location you own, by visiting various villages or visiting the "other locations" menu in towns.
A Full Wound System
- Get injured in battle and see a Maester or healer to get healed.
- A full weather system inc. flora blowing in the wind, windmills turning and new animations.
- Many characters from the books and TV show are present for you to engage with.
White Walker Invasion
- The White Walkers will invade with an army of Wights late in the game. Only certain weapons can kill them. This option is toggable.
- Children now roam the streets plus the ability to have your own. Watch them grow and let them join your party or run your fief's.
The King of the Seven Kingdoms
- Take Kings Landing and become the king of the Seven Kingdoms. Banish lords to the Wall plus custom events.
Create Your Own Settlement
- Create your own settlement and upgrade it to add extra features.
- Many unique quests that fit the ASoIaF lore including the ability to rebuild a ruined castle.
Rebuilt War Systems
- Essos and Westeros will be involved in there own wars only inter warring if necessary.
Prohibited Slave Trading
- Only Wandering Crows can be found in Westeros, or speak to a Lord of the Nights Watch to get rid of your prisoners.
- Lords will have there own companions.
Brand New Scenes
- All new scenes made specifically for the mod. Visit iconic places like Pyke or Dragonstone for instance.
- Valyrian Weapons. Wildfire. Items that raise various attributes.
- Upgrade your weapons or armour by speaking to a weaponsmith or armourer.
- Various armour will encumber you and the enemy if worn to battle.
New Morale System
- Morale is now handled differently. Have a Hornman or Standard Bearer to raise morale of troops nearby.
New Siege System
- Sieges are now handled differently and much more in depth. You can even attack some locations from the sea if you own a ship.
- Four Religions that fully impact the world and the way people react towards you. These Include: The Seven Faced God. The Lord of Light (R'hllor). The Drowned Gods. The Gods of the Old.
More New Features:
- Random events. Discover-able locations each with their own features. Flaming swords. Recruitable Giants and Direwolf. Shield bash. Trait system. Horses slow when injured. Blood loss. Pre battle orders. Freelancer. Custom commander. Various mini games. More in depth looting options. Extra tournament options. Special blacksmiths to purchase faction specific gear.
...and much more!