This Wiki is used as a source of information for the M&B:Warband modification A World of Ice and Fire.
A complete overhaul of Native Mount&Blade: Warband, featuring
- New Factions
- 22 new factions of which includes an invading faction.
- Minor Factions
- Several minor factions with their own relations.
- A rich and immersive story line which you can choose to follow or not.
- Recruitable Sellsword companies
- Recruit various Sellsword companies or parties that roam the map, or kill them to remove opposition.
- Brand new map
- The map is 3x the size of Native Warband.
- Custom Artwork
- Contains unique artwork for villages, towns, forts, and castles.
- Make people love you, hate you, or fear you with a new system of improved relations with villages.
- Bard/Entertainer system
- Choose a song from a Bard or play one yourself to entertain guests in towns for a boost in relation and coins.
- Bounty System
- You can ask the tavernkeepers for wanted lists and become a famous bounty hunter.
- Hunting system
- You can hunt animals in the woods for additional food or sell the skins for coin.
- Robust "Reports" menu
- Shows detailed, well-designed reports on faction/lord/lady relations, etc.
- Ship Travel
- You can buy or rent a ship at a shipyard and use it to travel on the sea.
- More Lord interactions
- Duel and kill Lords and Kings plus other NPCs. More dialogue options. Recruit special troops by speaking to the Master-at-Arms.
- A Full Wound System
- Get injured in battle and see a Maester to get healed.
- Extra Immersion
- A full weather system inc. flora blowing in the wind, windmills turning and new animations.
- Extra Characters
- These include Giants!
- New features
- The ability to have children. Random events. Discover-able locations each with their own features. Many unique quests.
- ...and much more!