This Wiki is used as a source of information for the M&B:Warband modification A World of Ice and Fire.
A complete overhaul of Native Mount&Blade: Warband, featuring
- New Factions
- 22 new factions.
- Brand new map
- The map is 3x the size of Native Warband.
- Custom Artwork
- Contains unique artwork for villages, towns, forts, and castles.
- Make people love you, hate you, or fear you with a new system of improved relations with villages.
- Bard/Entertainer system
- Choose a song from a Bard or play one yourself to entertain guests in towns for a boost in relation and coins.
- Bounty System
- You can ask the tavernkeepers for wanted lists and become a famous bounty hunter.
- Hunting system
- You can hunt animals in the woods for additional food or sell the skins for coin.
- Robust "Reports" menu
- Shows detailed, well-designed reports on faction/lord/lady relations, etc.
- Ship Travel
- You can buy a ship at a shipyard town and use it to travel on the sea.
- More Lord interactions
- Killable lords/kings. Duel Lords, Kings and other NPCs.
- Extra Characters
- New features
- The ability to have children.
- ...and much more!