AWoIaF v4.3 changelog
From A World of Ice and Fire Mod Wiki
- Changed all skyboxes and code.
- Changed some terrain border textures.
- Updated some other terrain textures.
- Removed some of the ugly trees from some terrain borders.
- Prohibit player indictment by pretender
- Robb is now very slightly easier to defend at the red wedding.
- Increased the price of cows when purchasing from villages. This is to alleviate the buying and slaughtering exlpoit.
- Dornish Sand cavalry are now guaranteed a shield.
- Wight troops are now much faster.
- Wights are have higher HP but don't cause as much damage.
- Increased the number of wights and whitewalkers.
- Giant's clubs now have crush through damage.
- Wildfire is now only one use.
- Npc's sat on the floor at the Crossroads Inn.
- Various other slight changes to many scenes.
- Changed some scenes terrain borders.
- Fixed some issues with scene props in Mistwood.
- Fixed some issues at Castle Wrath.
- Fixed banners at Felwood.
- Fixed issues at Stoney Sept siege scene.
- Fixed spawning issues at Kings Landing siege scene.
- Fixed issues at Hornvale scene.
- Fixed/adjusted bandit camp scenes.
- Fixed Issues with Dawn
- Fix slot_party_home_center failures
- Fix AI by initializing $teams_last_fighting properly
- Fix Wandering Crows still present if the Nights Watch does not exist.
- Fix some towns Wandering Crows were not visiting when they should be.
- Towns owned by the Night's Watch should correctly no longer hold Tournaments.
- Fixes made to Targaryen faction leader.
- Fixed issues with Dothraki Khal mesh.
- Fixed many issues with various textures and meshes.
- Various issues fixed with the weather triggers.
- A few typo's.
- Fixed a few issues with the main quest line.
- Fixed various issues with the red wedding event.
- Fixed green terrain hue.
- Extra damage options now correctly apply to player companions too.
- Fixed remaining issues with HDR so this can now be turned on for better graphics quality.
- Fixed sometimes giving an incorrect ambush scene.