AWoIaF v4.1 changelog
From A World of Ice and Fire Mod Wiki
- Added 2 new companions gained from random quests - Brog Matter, Reed Matter. (Patreon pledge tiers). There is quite a lot of content for these so there will be an option to turn them off or on. (not yet fully implemented)
- Many changes to the campaign map.
- Changed campaign map textures so they look better with HDR turned on.
- Added 1x lord, 3x castles and 2x villages to the Iron Islands.
- Added 3x lord, 3x castles and 3x villages to Westeros.
- Added 7x lords, 7x castles and 7x villages to Essos.
- Cleaned up initial loading screen.
- Changed some map icons, updated some others.
- Changed size of nearly all map icons.
- Changed name and location of duplicated settlement Fawnton.
- The players son or daughter should now have the same colour hair as the player - fixes issues for people playing as Valyrian.
- Added a max value to land wind which will hopefully stop the crazy tree dances.
- Slightly increased grass flora amount.
- Improved religion code for villages - this 'should' stop issues with the player sometimes not being able to recruit from villages due to negative relations.
- Added Wooden Scene Props pack from Adorno (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380806.0.html)
- Added 6x villages scenes from Gokiller (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380806.0.html)
- Adjusted banners in Kings Landing keep.
- Fixed incorrect outer terrain for Giants Lance.
- Fixed incorrect outer terrain for Shipbreaker.
- Fixed incorrect outer terrain for Whispering.
- Fixed incorrect outer terrain for Ryamsport.
- Updated incorrect stamina mechanics in tournaments and in the arena.
- Fixed some villages showing the incorrect icons.
- Fixed some incorrect strings showing for some villages.
- Fixed random events sometimes firing when performing work for a village.
- Fixed remaining issues with Oldtown ships getting stuck.
- Fixed enslaved villages not always resetting correctly.
- Fixed village relations always lowering.
- Added Commoners Trust to character screen.
- Removed debug info showing.
- Various other small fixes.