If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: [3.6] Varys Quest Doran doesn't give a shit  (Read 228 times)

Lores

[3.6] Varys Quest Doran doesn't give a shit
« on: September 15, 2018, 02:24:21 PM »
Hi, so I did the Varys-questline and I am now at "The Message". I went to Sunspear, where Doran is standing. He has no dialogue-options regarding the quest though?... ummm. The Quest note says, he's at Water Garden, which he isn't. Plz help... the entire playthrough is aimed at a Targaryen world-rule... (Character being Rhaegar and all...)

I looked for info, but didn't find any...

It's steam version and I doubt my specs are relevant for this issue...

Offline Maester Rawl

• Global Moderator
  • Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Reach
Re: [3.6] Varys Quest Doran doesn't give a shit
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 10:23:33 PM »
He should be at Water Garden during the day. He won't spawn at night. When you go the the village, take the path to the left and he is standing next to the building.

Offline King J

• Tester
  • Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The North
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 07:33:00 PM »
I'm not sure cause I can't play and take a look at the moment but wasn't it changed to Arianne instead of Doran? Then you'd have to look for a woman standing at that very same spot.

Offline Maester Rawl

• Global Moderator
  • Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Reach
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 11:07:51 PM »
It depends on what option you choose at the beginning of the game.
If you choose the "Book" option, you will have to speak with Doran. If you choose the "Show" option, you will speak to Ellaria.

Lores

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 02:17:28 PM »
Whoa! An actual answer to one of my questions here! And a helpful one! Noice! Thanks!

I was at Water Gardens and waited on the map for daybreak, because I had assumed he'd only spawn during the day... but I went straight to the tent on the right where the Elder stands, because I thought his Doran Martelliness wouldn't be hanging out anywhere else. Nice! Now I can finally continue! No more random mods and Acok's-aesthetics-got-wasted-by-HBO-ACOK.

Sweet! Thanks!