If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name
This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Don't forget to support me on
TWITTER
and
YOUTUBE

New Patreon news update
!!PLEASE READ HERE!!

Author Topic: 3.5 bugs  (Read 359 times)

Offline Uhtred of Bebbanburg

• Regular
    • View Profile
3.5 bugs
« on: July 15, 2018, 02:52:50 PM »
When I get the Valyrian Sword that is made from the metal I got from JS, the sword is a 1hand 2 hand sword. However, when using it in combat without a shield it swings one handed only.

Also, it's really slow. 89?

I can fix this with Morgh's for now so no emergency here. I prefer (love) the Dog Cudgel anyway.

2. When rescuing prisoners from Moat Cailin, once you've left the prison you spawn way outside the castle in the water. It's a long walk back and by then your hostage is knocked out.

3. Lady Elise Locke is 49. Her Father is 37. Her mother is 35.

Edit:

4. The Faction Relation page says I have 0 relations with a faction even though I have negative relations with them (when I was not in a faction). If I had positive relations it posted that number.

5. I took KL from Stormland but we aren't at war. I have hostile relations because I can besiege Duskendale but my Kingdom page says we are at peace but there's a cassus belli against me from Stormland.  Not sure what will happen if I besiege Duskendale or maybe I can pay a fine to Renly? I'll test that later.

6. Comanions that are made into lords are still not producing troops from my faction's culture. Brienne and Mad Mouse are both producing Westerland troops from the KL villages but our kingdom culture is Stormland.

7. Even though my culture is Stormland my caravans are Westerland.

8. Am I supposed to get Nights Watch Recruits when I sell prisoners to the NW?

9. Unless you hit them from behind, Wildfire seems underpowered.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 08:23:32 AM by Uhtred of Bebbanburg »

Offline Uhtred of Bebbanburg

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: 3.5 bugs
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 09:51:35 PM »
10. Attacking Fawnton and many troops just stop at top of ladder. This makes them sitting ducks and an entire army can be lost this way.

11. According to the dialogue with a soldier's wife: if I have 30 of them in my party they give a bonus to morale. I had 38 Camp Defenders and I didn't see any bonus. Is that working and I just didn't see it?

12. Is there a secret to using Wildfire? That's supposed to be pretty deadly stuff but usually it just wounds enemies and sometimes a direct hit against a cluster of troops does no damage. Maybe it needs a tweak or more ammo?  Maybe it can at least make them run around a bit because that's what I'd do if I was just set on fire.

New Patreon news update
!!PLEASE READ HERE!!