If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Red Wedding  (Read 134 times)

Davos'CrabShack

Red Wedding
« on: July 10, 2018, 10:37:21 PM »
I just had the Red Wedding event fire off for the first time (first time playing version 3.6 so I assume it was added after 3.0)  Around Day 152.  I choose to attend as a Stark/Tully and made my way to the Twins and when I entered I thought the battle scenarios and managed to win both the field battle outside the Twins and the battle in the reception hall.  However, no matter the result Robb ends up dead and the Bolton's end up taking over Winterfell. 

Has anyone been able to "stop" the Red Wedding or at least prevent Robb Stark from dying?

Does anyone know how the event triggers in-game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I was initially planning to start up my kingdom is Essos once I became strong enough, but I may have to lead the Northern Resistance now   :D

Offline Indo95

• Global Moderator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Vale
Re: Red Wedding
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 12:27:51 AM »
I think this is an unfortunate bug for the time being. I was able to get it to trigger twice before but I'm not sure why the other times it doesn't work.

Davos'CrabShack

Re: Red Wedding
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 12:52:24 AM »
I also had an active quest that requires me to talk to Robb Stark (the Night's Watch questline), so I assume I probably won't be able to finish it because the new Warden of the North won't have anything to do with it.

It seems like M&B requires the programming for questlines to be very linear.