If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: So this happened recently.  (Read 408 times)

Offline Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
So this happened recently.
« on: May 02, 2018, 02:43:36 PM »
My Evo 8 parked on my driveway had been vandalised. Some scummer stole the vortex generator off the roof then came back to try and steal the spoiler, though in the process they have damaged the spoiler and the boot lid (both possibly unrepairable) including denting and marking the rear quarter, damaging the gutter plastic and the rear light (see the gap).

The vortex generator they stole was fake carbon, they will probably get £40 for it on ebay.

The spoiler they fucked however is real carbon fibre and costs around £600. So they have cost me around 2k damage just so they can sell something for £40!!!!

I had been saving to give it a full respray as it's full of minor surface rust. This has now gone out of the window just because some lowlife (who is obviously that shit, they cant even steal properly) decided he couldn't be bothered to earn his £40 through work... the same way I could afford the car in the first place!

Please don't steal - as seen, just so you can gain a couple of quid can cost 1000's to the person you stole from!!

Offline Indo95

• Global Moderator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Vale
Re: So this happened recently.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 03:34:50 PM »
Oof. That's ridiculous, dude. Hope it's not unrepairable. Some guy stole the front grill of my car within the first or second day going back to college after getting it. People can be so scummy.

Offline King J

• Tester
  • Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 04:00:20 PM »
only thing worse is people that kick off your side mirrors for fun :-(

Offline Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 04:24:40 PM »
Yeah some people just suck! A little bit of respect goes a long way.

Offline Montblanc

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Targaryen
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 03:21:08 AM »
The worse thing than thievery, is dumb thievery. I mean damages aside, the risks this dude took to make some pocket change indicate that he will probably starve with his criminal career.

PS: Nice ride, hope you can get it fixed without further incident.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~