If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Some Modifications  (Read 549 times)

Offline Arya

• Regular
    • View Profile
Some Modifications
« on: January 25, 2018, 03:48:35 PM »
1: Troop upgrade costs are ridiculous, Also price of 50 unsullied should be 50k instead of 75k.
2: Stormland, Westerland, Reach, Vale, Dorne cavalary last and 2nd last upgrade cost should be reduced....
3: Items availability is crap, All markets are rushed with fuckin great sword and LongSword. Let other items appear too like weapons used by different troops.
4: The gifts from tournaments shouldn't be shit, It should include unique items.
5: Tournaments maximum money won by bets should be increased to 30k, currently its 19k.
6: There should be a way to to get valyrian steel lance!!!
7: There should be a benefit with executing Ser Gregor Clegane or sending him to wall and it should be increase in relation with Dorne and its lord as there is penalty too. Same should go with punishing Walder frey ass.
8: Homosexual Marriage should be included.
9: I think it would be awesome if two factions in alliance have a marshal who would start a campaign and lords of both factions join him, But he should engage with enemies in field or support the allied factions in sieges but shouldn't besiege a fief on his own.
10: Please put team banners or colors or something that would help in recognizing friendly members in tournament!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 03:56:07 PM by Arya »

Offline Hobs

• Loyal Levy
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Some Modifications
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 06:36:03 PM »
I think the troop upgrading is balanced well, once you start capturing lords and being paid insane amounts to get them back, money becomes no object. My legit save at the moment I probably have upwards of 800,000 in my treasury.

The gifts from tournaments are a bit rubbish but they are too easy to win also, so its a difficult balance.

Offline meldragon

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The North
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 03:37:13 PM »
I agree with 4, 7 and 10

Specially that in Westeros when U defeat opponent in tournament his horse, weapon and armor are yours to take(the opponent have a chance to buy it off).

As for 8, I see no reason for that. Homosexual marriages wasn't legit in Westeros...

Also not sure what U mean with point 9.
Valar issi Targaryen.

Offline Indo95

• Global Moderator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Vale
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 05:02:30 PM »
While I would love seeing 7,9, and 10, I think 8 is the most important, just so that anyone could marry whoever, because not being able to marry people like Yara or Dany is disappointing

Offline Arya

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 05:01:51 PM »
I agree with 4, 7 and 10

Specially that in Westeros when U defeat opponent in tournament his horse, weapon and armor are yours to take(the opponent have a chance to buy it off).

As for 8, I see no reason for that. Homosexual marriages wasn't legit in Westeros...

But yet there were Brother Fuckers and homosexual relations among highborn! :D

Offline Arya

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 05:05:52 PM »
I agree with 4, 7 and 10

With 9, I mean alliance isn't much helpful. It just shoves one faction into an unwanted war. Just read the point again, It will benefit both allied factions mutually and alliance will mean something this way.

Offline Indo95

• Global Moderator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 06:59:25 PM »
I agree with 4, 7 and 10

With 9, I mean alliance isn't much helpful. It just shoves one faction into an unwanted war. Just read the point again, It will benefit both allied factions mutually and alliance will mean something this way.

I see! Well if your relation is high enough with your allied factions, plus relations with the lords within, sometimes they will help you if you're marshall. :)

Not sure if its able to be implemented though :/

Offline Arya

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 01:39:16 PM »
I agree with 4, 7 and 10

I see! Well if your relation is high enough with your allied factions, plus relations with the lords within, sometimes they will help you if you're marshall. :)

There are some mysterious options, While Playing Native Expansion long ago, Once I had an option to ask ruler of Rhodoks to wage war against another faction, I was also at war with that faction, He asked me for 30k to cover expenses, I refused and I never got this option again.

Recently in AWOIAF, While sending message to Mace Tyrell through Minister, I got the option " Help me in attacking dragonstone "

Offline Indo95

• Global Moderator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 02:16:19 PM »
I agree with 4, 7 and 10

There are some mysterious options, While Playing Native Expansion long ago, Once I had an option to ask ruler of Rhodoks to wage war against another faction, I was also at war with that faction, He asked me for 30k to cover expenses, I refused and I never got this option again.

Recently in AWOIAF, While sending message to Mace Tyrell through Minister, I got the option " Help me in attacking dragonstone "

Wow! Did he accept? Never saw that option yet.

Offline Montblanc

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Targaryen
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 04:02:02 AM »
8 is completely agains the lore which this mod follows, yes there were/are many unlawful relationships in the books, no they aren't legal in Westeros, nor in Essos for the most part. Being able to marry other lords is something that seems to be hard to implement since the game itself doesn't have it. It might or might not be possible t mod it so that it becomes possible, here the major obstacle being that the mod's author is reluctant to code. Most suggestions are reasonable the exceptions being anything that breaks the lore, also donators have priority when it comes to features/suggestions being implemented so if you really want to see these in the game your best option is to pm Produno and expose your suggestions, and then ask which ones he would be able to put in if you were to donate.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~