If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Caggo's arak  (Read 608 times)

Offline Ale

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dothraki
Caggo's arak
« on: January 20, 2018, 11:23:24 PM »
I've attacked the windblown with the hope of finding Caggo's arak in the loot...it there wasn't but I managed to capture Caggo. So...in your opinion is there a way to get his arak now? I think I will make myself be defeated by a small group of bandits. So Cakko would join theme and then I will defeate them. In this way maybe there are more chances of getting the arak in the loot.
Do you know other ways? :)

Ps. Sorry for horrible english

Offline meldragon

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The North
Re: Caggo's arak
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 08:47:48 PM »
Can't you just kill him when being your prisoner?
Valar issi Targaryen.

Offline Ale

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 10:54:49 AM »
Yes, I can kill him but it is not like killing lords. He's like any soldier. You can recruit him, free him, kill him or say to him to go back in lines (if I remember correctly). If you kill him, you do not get his equipment or his weapons, you just kill him. :(

Offline meldragon

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The North
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 03:45:00 PM »
Are U sure he has this arakh? I will find them, save game and try to drop it view times and see how it goes...
Valar issi Targaryen.

Offline Ale

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 10:38:47 PM »
Yes sure! (I'm playing 3.0). It's not like normal arakh, it's a valyrian blade, it has a slighty different shape, less curved, but it's very very fast.
I tryed what I said in the first post: I got myself defeated by a group of bandits so Caggo joined them. Then, after I escaped, I attacked them and retreat many times (without hitting caggo) in order to reduce their number. So, when they were like 3-4 I saved game and I defeated them many many times but I never managed to get the arakh in the loot. I tryed to knock down caggo and make him prisoner, knock down him and let him free and kill him in battle but I never got the arakh.
 I did not even have the satisfaction of trying it collecting it from the ground in the battle because when caggo dies or get knocked down his arm becomes loooong and the arakh disappear :(

I hope you can understand something, I'm not very good writing english ;D

Offline boatswaiN

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 08:36:02 PM »
Lady Korra has the Valyrian Arakh not Caggo