If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Don't forget to support me on Twitter CLICK HERE

New Patreon news update
!!PLEASE READ HERE!!

Author Topic: How to change Court\Castle Guards?  (Read 1107 times)

Zandatsudo

How to change Court\Castle Guards?
« on: September 14, 2017, 01:23:52 PM »
Hi, I'm playing as a wildling and once I start taking castles\cities all the guards positioned inside the castle are spearwives. Lorewise, I don't even think it makes sense. But either way, I'd like them to be male, either wildling champions or thenn champions. I tried messing around Morgh's editor and couldn't find anything related to the court guards. I know it has nothing to do with the types of troops I put inside the castle, because even a castle who has no one there will have those spearwives.

Can someone help me with this please?

Offline Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Re: How to change Court\Castle Guards?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 09:03:14 PM »
If you want to change just castle guards i think you need to look for the castle_guard troop. You can change their name and equipment from another troop, im not sure if you can change to male in morghs?

Zandatsudo

Re: How to change Court\Castle Guards?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 09:35:00 PM »
When I was talking about Castle guards I was refering to the ones INSIDE the castle, not those outside, the ones outside I know how to change :P But can't find anything in Morgh in relation to those in the court.

New Patreon news update
!!PLEASE READ HERE!!

Don't forget to support me on Twitter CLICK HERE