If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Don't forget to support me on Twitter CLICK HERE

New Patreon news update
!!PLEASE READ HERE!!

Author Topic: Custom Units  (Read 6679 times)

Offline Uhtred of Bebbanburg

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Units
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2018, 03:37:53 PM »
Speaking to the original question, yes you can make original troops in this mod.

You have to use Morgh's and then Use the looters as your peasant base. Then build your own troop tree from recruited looters. You don't have to remove the poachers and brigands. Just make a second branch on the second tier and go from there.  Then use one of the factions as a template and create new units from there (haven't tried this part, or just take the slave tree from Tyrosh and Myr and make them into whatever you want.

You can even buff the Red Priests and give them that hafted Morningstar and some wildfire pots (seems fitting really), and convert that morning start into a piercing weapon which it should be. Now you've got a ridiculously OP Red Priest Berserker with fire pots.  Good fun.

I did the same with that entire tree as well as the drowned men and the Old Gods Worshipers. the OGW now have longbows, a long axe, and I've improved the stats on their robe and given them plate mittens. That and 300 to archery and 2 hand.   And the Drowned Priest is similar but has 3 stacks of throwing axes and a nice 2 hand battle axe. I don't think any of these are out of lore but fun to watch the Drowned Priests tear into infantry and cavalry with those axes.

I'm currently converting that abysmal Peasant Woman tree into something reasonable and useful. They'll be beautiful horse archers on white steeds when I'm done with them. They're going to be sexy AF.  No one is going to kick them around anymore.

Offline Arya

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2019, 06:19:03 AM »
You can use units from a faction that has been wiped out. If you or one of your companions culture is the culture of the faction troops you want, you can change that to your culture. So all your recruited troops will be of that faction.
Produno I cant seem to find faction culture option this time.
Moreover, when we make kingdom we set kingdom policy via 4 sliders. Please make it available when we do it after creating kingdom!

Offline Maester Rawl

• Global Moderator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Reach
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2019, 09:40:08 AM »
You can use units from a faction that has been wiped out. If you or one of your companions culture is the culture of the faction troops you want, you can change that to your culture. So all your recruited troops will be of that faction.
Moreover, when we make kingdom we set kingdom policy via 4 sliders. Please make it available when we do it after creating kingdom!

You need to own a town and then hire a Master of Whispers. Talk to him to change your kingdom's culture.

Offline Arya

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2019, 06:37:20 PM »

You need to own a town and then hire a Master of Whispers. Talk to him to change your kingdom's culture.
Ya I figured it out but what about slider menu for changing policy?

Offline Indo95

• Global Moderator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Vale
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2019, 09:42:58 PM »

Ya I figured it out but what about slider menu for changing policy?

you can still do it with one of your managers, but its not in slider format, you have to tell him specifically. cant remember if its the minister or the master of whisperers.

Offline Arya

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2019, 06:26:32 AM »
you can still do it with one of your managers, but its not in slider format, you have to tell him specifically. cant remember if its the minister or the master of whisperers.
Ya, but is it not possible for produno to put slider menu?

New Patreon news update
!!PLEASE READ HERE!!

Don't forget to support me on Twitter CLICK HERE