If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name
This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Account purge
!!READ HERE IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT!!

Author Topic: [1.3 STEAM] Bugs galore!  (Read 1925 times)

Offline pbergberger

• Recruit
    • View Profile
on: June 21, 2017, 06:33:12 PM
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:49:46 AM by Produno »

Offline pbergberger

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 06:30:20 PM
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:34:30 PM by pbergberger »

Raoh

Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 03:19:17 AM
Some bugs I found

Your character will tend to run towards the river when moving around the map. The character will either move back to the closest town or just get pushed back a bit

Kingslanding is bugged when doing seiges. There are some inaccessible areas where enemies are hiding. Only way to finish them off is by using cheats.

The North never attacks the westerlands/lannisters despite being at war which is kinda annoying. Roose Bolton always calling the lords but then cancels it after standing around for a few days.

Online Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 09:02:53 AM
Some good reporting, thanks.

Offline pbergberger

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
The North never attacks the westerlands/lannisters despite being at war which is kinda annoying. Roose Bolton always calling the lords but then cancels it after standing around for a few days.

I noticed that as well in my game, except that every once in a blue moon a single Northern lord would be taken out while venturing into Lannister territory. To be fair, it's probably an issue with the game's AI since even in vanilla native wars between non-neighbouring factions rarely led anywhere and on this map the distance between the North and the Westerlands is comparatively huge and they're separated by the Riverlands faction.

Also two more relatively minor bugs to report.

11. In my game the travelling merchants, for some reason, always have one item in their roster that's "identified" as opposed to the plethora of "unidentified" ones. It's also always the same item across all travelling merchants every time I meet them...a heavy throwing spear of some description.

12. Every NPC, when wearing a mail coif headpiece suffers from disappearing facial hair. How to reproduce? Pick a party member with facial hair, equip mail coif...voila!

As a side note, I realized today that all the female landed lords in-game are being referred to using male pronouns, so clearly no. 5 is an actual bug. Yay me for getting it right. Boo me for not noticing something as obvious earlier.  :-[
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:40:51 PM by Produno »

Offline pbergberger

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 11:58:20 AM
I ran into an annoying bug today.

13. While trying to complete the Hollow Hill quest with the Lannister raiding party, I found myself unable to attack said party. When I intercept the Tickler and his goons, I got the dialogue option to attack but on the pre-battle tactics screen all I could do was to change the commander or surrender. All the other options simply weren't there. In case it matters, I had +6 relations with the Westerlands but picking the aggressive dialogue option reduced my standing to -10.
I was able to join an attack on the raiding party after kiting another hostile party into them but it appears I cannot receive credit for the kill unless I initiate the battle.  :-\   - Are you sure your character had full health to start the battle?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:44:16 PM by Produno »

Offline hanc

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 03:48:45 PM
same game, same bugs XD

Online Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 11:55:41 PM
Maybe you could try a playthrough without freelancer and see if any of these bugs re occur? I suspect freelancer causes a lot of bugs hence why i dont see them when i play (i dont use freelancer). I may just end up removing it for now.

torutori

Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 04:20:23 AM

Offline Riven

• Global Moderator
  • Squire
  • I will take what is mine with fire and blood
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Targaryen
Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 08:08:40 PM
Wow, you've necroed a  post from nearly two years ago. Version 1.3! If you have questions or need help with something, you can ask directly wrting a post, big chances are that something from 1.3 won't work the same now. Closing the thread!