If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Add new head mesh?????  (Read 1191 times)

Offline DwiAryani635

• Recruit
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The North
Add new head mesh?????
« on: December 12, 2016, 08:20:13 AM »
1. Add new head/face doesn't mirrored mesh - UVs?

I do not want something like this, which is look same between the right and left side.  :(

#TestonNative

But like this one, just like on the OpenBrf!!!! :

2. I do really love A World of Ice and Fire, this is the best Game Of Thrones adaptation mod compared the others, So, I want change every single heads/faces Lord and Lady specifically, just like on the TV show to make more better experience for me personally. is it possible?

please, help me!!!.
I'm new in modding Mount and Blade. Please...please...please....  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Online Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Add new head mesh?????
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 11:31:42 AM »
You can add a distinct face by creating a head and using it as a 'helmet'.  It tends to look a little funny though because the hair clips through. Unless you create hair with the face. You also end up with problems where they cant use another helmet at the same time, and if they do then the face behind the open visor with be a default face code.

The only other option is to do as you have done above and then add the face textures and use them to get the face code. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many face textures you can have though.

Offline DwiAryani635

• Recruit
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Add new head mesh?????
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 05:35:31 AM »
You can add a distinct face by creating a head and using it as a 'helmet'.  It tends to look a little funny though because the hair clips through. Unless you create hair with the face. You also end up with problems where they cant use another helmet at the same time, and if they do then the face behind the open visor with be a default face code.

The only other option is to do as you have done above and then add the face textures and use them to get the face code. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many face textures you can have though.

hmm... thought the exact same thing  :'(
thanks buddy!!