If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: New Module System With Debugging Support (W.R.E.C.K)  (Read 2085 times)

Offline McCoy!

• Recruit
  • Fire and Blood
    • View Profile
New Module System With Debugging Support (W.R.E.C.K)
« on: February 22, 2015, 07:55:49 PM »
Lars made his own compiler kit (Feb 2015) which actually seems to be pretty decent based on the response it has received
Not sure if you're aware of it but thought since you are trying to root out bugs this might help you will the most annoying typo errors
Edit: Hahaha nevermind! I seen that you posted directly under my second link lol.

W.R.E.C.K LINK
Debugging Example
^^This second link in red is a neat example of how the debugging system tries to help you find a common compile error.

On a side note if anyone figures out how to get either module system working with Linux let me know. I've altered the .bat file to a .sh file but I'm missing something very simple, I just can't seem to figure it out lol
I'm getting bad interpreter errors and no such file and directory. Usually errors like this are very simple lol
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:00:15 PM by McCoy! »

Offline Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Re: New Module System With Debugging Support (W.R.E.C.K)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 09:18:26 PM »
Heheh, yes ive already been using it. Pretty nifty! Only helped find a couple of try_end errors mind. The proper bugs that exist are issues in the way code is interpreted or mixed with other code, so it cant really help in that department.