If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Help mod with 3d models  (Read 59 times)

Offline brontes

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Help mod with 3d models
« on: April 14, 2018, 04:53:52 PM »
Hello guys i would like to ask if you want any help with the mod 3d models textures and music i use zbrush sustance painter and blender i send on mod db but i suppose you are busy so i have to ask again sry if i spam :D

Offline robertidaniel

• Donator
  • Recruit
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Help mod with 3d models
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 08:23:06 PM »
I'm sure community would love to see something new in the mod :).

Take my advice and go ahead, do anything you would like to see in the mod and send it to Produno - i did that with most of the items i commisioned with Kraggrim and Produno was always glad to include them into the mod.I think lately he does not have much time to respond to all questions so it may be a little hard to get to him. However, as is said - i would encourage you to do something you would like to see in the mod and i'm sure Produno will include it.

Maybe an armor set for Dorne troops? Maybe a set for one of the houses? Choice is your and i'm sure community will love it :).

Offline brontes

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Help mod with 3d models
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 10:42:33 PM »
Thanks for the answer and advice :D i thought so my self but i thought to follow the mod line  but i guess initiative could work of course :D