If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help and Support / Mutiny at Craster's Keep valyrian steel
« Last post by KingOfCrzy on December 09, 2018, 07:30:26 PM »
Hey everyone!

So 4.0 just came out and because this is the best mod I've come across for warband ive been playing it like crazy and I just finished the quest Mutiny at Craster's Keep. The reward for it is
 *spoiler*
Valyrian steel

Which can be used to craft a Valyrian steel sword. Now in the past version the weapon that was crafted was a valyrian steel longsword two handed, which the blacksmith stated before beginning his work that it would be a two handed weapon. However in the new addition the sword you get is a longsword but its one handed. So my question is thusly: Is this correct?

Was the dialogue for the blacksmith just not changed or are you supposed to get a 2 handed valyrian blade (which was just slightly different from the 2h one you get with enough renown) and its just giving out the wrong weapon?

I didnt know if this was the right forum for it but i'd thought id ask here. Mostly its for clarity and not game breaking. Has anyone else noticed this?
Bugs / V4.0 Brothel CTD bug
« Last post by Gutbusters on December 09, 2018, 07:52:40 AM »
Been playing the update for a while. Updated automatically from the the steam workshop.   
[Version 4.0]
Bug description: One consistent bug I've noticed so far is every town with a brothel, just clicking on it to enter causes the game to hang for about 2-5 seconds and then CTD. This includes named brothels. Worked in v3.5, although the NPC's thought my female character was male.

How to reproduce it/when/why it happens: Enter town -> Click on other options -> Click on either Brothel/Named Brothel -> CTD

Your computer specs:
Win10Pro
Ryzen5 1600 3.2GHz
16GB Ram
GTX 970 4GB

Game version (and steam or downloaded):Steam - 1.174
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Kingdom restoration
« Last post by Nightmare1200 on December 07, 2018, 10:45:26 PM »
im sorry but im a bit confused but something weird happend .. the kings who were defeated joined essos factions as vassals and the rest of their kingdom's vassals are either just there (in the town) they didn't defect or they defected but the main question here does it work that way? or i have a bug? please any response

https://i.imgur.com/pWq40N7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dikFpTL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/E5KwOle.jpg
Bugs / All villages hate me (4.0)
« Last post by thenextking on December 07, 2018, 01:31:50 PM »
Hello guys!

I don't known why, but all villages hate wihout any particular reason.  During the character creation I choose Dragonstone/Rhollor, so I initially thought the reason was my religion. But the villages that follow Rhollor also hate me.

After I converted myself to the faith of seven the villagers are still hostile towards me. Actually, their hate towards me keeps increasing.

Help and Support / Re: Crashes
« Last post by Crowley on December 06, 2018, 02:04:00 PM »
I have tried it but is still crashes at the same moment.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: I want to edit Whitewalkers's invasion date
« Last post by King J on December 05, 2018, 10:37:33 PM »
Not via save editor I think. Perhaps in scripts.txt?
A World of Ice and Fire / I want to edit Whitewalkers's invasion date
« Last post by hi there on December 05, 2018, 05:35:16 PM »
I have save editor.
Can i edit the date to after 700+?
Help and Support / Re: Crashes
« Last post by Maester Rawl on December 05, 2018, 05:07:36 PM »
Some players are getting this with certain hardware. I'm not sure if that's your issue but try using the tips in this post. http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=31236.0

Let me know if that helped.
« Last post by Nightmare1200 on December 05, 2018, 01:31:06 AM »
Yes they do. The 2nd is about the status of your own kingdom as far as i know.
thank you for replying  :D :D
« Last post by King J on December 04, 2018, 11:29:16 PM »
Yes they do. The 2nd is about the status of your own kingdom as far as i know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10