If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bugs / Stonedance (castle) prison bug
« Last post by SeanO on Today at 01:24:03 PM »
Trying to bust a lord out of Stonedance (controlled by the Targaryens in my game).

There is a prison guard outside the lord's hall, but he is standing next to a blank stone wall with no prison door.  On a wall a little further away from him, there is a destructible gate, but only the top 3rd of the gate is showing (its like it's sunk into the ground).  I can destroy the gate but there's just a normal brick wall behind it.

Is this a problem with my game or an actual bug?  Thanks
Bugs / Re: Ambush (City/Town)
« Last post by JoeP on September 24, 2018, 01:35:46 AM »
Tyrosh is another place where this happens. I killed all the bandits 5-6 times over and the scene wouldn’t end. Unfortunately my earlier save put me too far back so I was forced to let them beat me and steal 18,000 stags just so I could continue on my way.
Help and Support / Re: Where do i get ironborn reavers?
« Last post by SeanO on September 23, 2018, 03:52:49 AM »
Thanks, I'm using 3.6 but have previously played 3.0 as well and have never seen any reavers.  The only land parties I get are iron born pirates with ironborn captain and ironborn pirates - not reavers.  Neither of them seems to upgrade to a reaver either.  Can anyone provide any screenshots or something? Unless maybe the pirates are on land and the reavers are the sea parties - will look.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Sending faction leaders to the wall
« Last post by SeanO on September 23, 2018, 03:51:11 AM »
Yes you can, but it wrecks your relationship with everyone in their faction, more than a normal lord.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Recruiting.
« Last post by SeanO on September 23, 2018, 03:50:45 AM »
Yes reputation still affects it.  Not sure what levels the changes happen at but I can often get footmen, levies & archers from a village I own.  Can still recruit a decent amount (often 10+) at times too, although i do invest points into persuasion.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Wiki
« Last post by Spectrent on September 23, 2018, 12:27:38 AM »
I would like to have permission for posting think because I think the unique armor pieces Page is to empty
, also I would like to update data about locations and stats of unique weapons like Roberts warhammer or the
Valyrian steel Arakh owned by Ceggo
Help and Support / Did not recieve activation email after registering
« Last post by ndbaker74 on September 22, 2018, 02:02:08 PM »
user name is ndbaker74
Help and Support / Infiltrators: Do they work?
« Last post by PrinceofValyria on September 22, 2018, 01:36:56 PM »
I have a question. I've done some sieges and after establishing checkpoints and sending in infiltrators, a message flashes saying
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 926: Invalid Overlay ID: 5; LINE NO: 34:
At Presentation prsnt_infiltrationandsabotage trigger no: 0
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 925: Invalid Overlay ID: 5; LINE NO: 37:

And the infiltration and traitor things don't seem to work. Just FYI.
Help and Support / Re: Food keeps going up in sieges?
« Last post by TheDemonSlayer on September 22, 2018, 06:37:52 AM »
I also have this problem. I was sieging Riverrun and the food didn't go down.
A World of Ice and Fire / Recruiting.
« Last post by Daemon Khione on September 21, 2018, 10:03:53 AM »
Does the reputation level you have with a village effect what troops you can recruit from it in this? I know it does in normal mount and Blade.
Also did something get changed in the last update of this? I can barely ever recruit troops from villages anymore so it takes forever running from city to city picking up small group of basic men from the inn to fill an army.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10