If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Exchanging fiefs
« Last post by Indo95 on Today at 09:49:25 AM »
Not sure produno can insert the feature into the mod. Depends on compatibility with other features. It would be really nice though.
Suggestions & Discussion / Exchanging fiefs
« Last post by DarkHound on April 25, 2018, 06:31:52 PM »
Please add an option to exchange fiefs, It's so annoying to try to get your liege to besiege Kings Landing only to have some one else receive it because they went in first or some-such-shit.
Lets Plays and screenshots. / Re: New 3.0 Let's Play
« Last post by Produno on April 25, 2018, 03:24:28 PM »
You should turn off HDR, the mod has not been designed to have this turned on. You can also goto camp menu > options and turn off the scenic view if its slowing you down too much. The charge animation can also be turned off from here.

Good luck :)
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Kingsguard
« Last post by Ale on April 25, 2018, 02:56:48 PM »
No, normal :)
Lets Plays and screenshots. / New 3.0 Let's Play
« Last post by FuglyDuckling on April 24, 2018, 10:59:42 PM »
After doing a Clash of Kings let's play I had recommendations to play AWOIAF on my channel so I uploaded my first episode today. Let me know what you think and most importantly tips on this mod as I understand its really tough! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOCKQVgf2Q
Suggestions & Discussion / sword
« Last post by Dino777 on April 24, 2018, 05:05:37 PM »
 8) 8) 8)
Help and Support / Re: Money
« Last post by Benjaxp360 on April 23, 2018, 06:42:10 PM »
All you gotta do is go to essos and let the dothraki raiders hunt you, then choose the ambush defence and keep your shield up (Bring several) The horse archers will always go around you and eventually end up in the water and drown quick. You can with ease take out 50 raiders and get 5 - 7k each time pluss loot. 48k in just 4 battles. Easy money :)
General Discussion / Re: Help with finding mercs
« Last post by Apocal on April 20, 2018, 02:14:36 PM »
How can you become a mercenary?

Talk to lords of a faction that is at war. Ask them if they have any tasks for you and eventually one of them will offer a mercenary contract.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Best Soldiers against Wights/White Walkers?
« Last post by Apocal on April 20, 2018, 01:11:04 PM »
Thenns, they have obsidian arrows equipped
Only Thenns? I checked wilding units and they dont have obsidian arrows. And we cant view Thenn equipment as they are not in troop tree.

You can use Morgh's to check their assigned equipment. It may be that they are scripted to be given obsidian arrows though, because Thenn archers are assigned broadhead arrows in Morgh's.
General Discussion / Re: Help with finding mercs
« Last post by Khal Amares on April 20, 2018, 08:10:58 AM »
How can you become a mercenary?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10