If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Master at arms  (Read 334 times)

Thomas

Master at arms
« on: February 09, 2018, 10:40:40 PM »
Hi all,

I just started playing this mod for some days. While having conquered different castles, I am wondering how I can recruit a master of arms. I already have a master of coin and law. I would like to know whether there is an option to train recruits inside the castle.

I know this questions has been asked earlier, however I did not find a proper answer on this question.
Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks and kind regards,
Thomas

Offline King J

• Tester
  • Squire
    • View Profile
Re: Master at arms
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 03:57:41 PM »
If you have a wife you can hire staff members by talking to her. If not you'll have to wait until a message pops up. (usually a few ingame days)

Thomas

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 10:04:06 PM »
Ah thank you! Well I need to find a wife certainly haha :)

Offline Indo95

• Donator
  • Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Vale
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 12:46:24 AM »
Definitely use a wife or companion. The default minister is missing a few choices

Thomas

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 10:16:39 AM »
Thanks! So am I right that you are able to have all ministers without having an own kingdom? At the moment I swore my sword and allegiance to Rob Stark, King of the North :)

Offline King J

• Tester
  • Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 12:53:44 PM »
You can have a master of arms, coins and whisperers no matter if vassal or king (For master of whispers you need to be lord of at least one city I think). The minister is a different thing. You will only be able to have a minister if you are a ruler.

Edit: The master of laws and master of arms is the same thing. But I think training your recruits is an option at the minister by now.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:59:08 PM by King J »

Thomas

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 01:53:00 PM »
Okay Thanks! So if I recall it right you are only able to train recruits automatically once you are a ruler (in castle)?

Offline sprackly

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 11:55:02 PM »
You can also create your own settlement and have a trainer there too. So you don't need any fiefs, just ability to hold garrison.

Offline meldragon

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The North
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 03:27:43 PM »
You can also create your own settlement and have a trainer there too. So you don't need any fiefs, just ability to hold garrison.

Yeah and if U want to find him, go tour the grounds, couse he's not in any building...
Valar issi Targaryen.