If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Kingsguard  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Ale

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dothraki
Re: Kingsguard
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 05:27:18 PM »
Yes, the same thing happened to me too in a previous gameplay. After Joffrey was defeated all the kingsguard disappeared and Joffrey remained stationary in a castle without moving. I waited for more then 100 game-days but they never reappeared, so I started a new game and I do what I said. Also the seventh king's guard who wasn't captured in that castle disappeared. Only the hound re-join jeoffrey after he is defeated :(

Offline Luka_Mijic

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Folk
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 10:21:23 PM »
Yes, the same thing happened to me too in a previous gameplay. After Joffrey was defeated all the kingsguard disappeared and Joffrey remained stationary in a castle without moving. I waited for more then 100 game-days but they never reappeared, so I started a new game and I do what I said. Also the seventh king's guard who wasn't captured in that castle disappeared. Only the hound re-join jeoffrey after he is defeated :(

Same...
"Dick"... I like it!

Offline yesimmike

• Loyal Kingsguard
  • Regular
  • Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Targaryen
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 06:08:51 PM »
There's 7 Kingsguard, and it's totally random if they join you or not doesnt matter about persusion or relationship. And if you ak them to join you and they say no you won't find them them ingame again it like removes them.  Produno was going to fix it, Not sure what's happening now.

Offline meldragon

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The North
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 04:14:50 PM »
Perhaps it would be easier to implement if player could chose his own King's guard?

My idea is that after player get's King's Landing and that note about him being now the true king etc. the dialog option show's when talking to lords.
 If U have a high relation with them U can ask them to give U their companion as your King's Guard...
Player could get then any companion he want's Sandor Clagane, Tytos Blackwood, Loras Tyrell, Jamie Lannister, Small Jon Umber, etc.
 After getting 7 companions the dialog option would be gone...
Of course Jon Snow wouldn't be able to get, couse he's in Night's Watch and it's only for life...

My case is, that recruiting King's Guards now isn't  working as it should be, and I quess this isn't easy to fix... Wasn't it be easier to put that dialog option?
And it would also be loved by players, I guess...
Valar issi Targaryen.

Offline Arya

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2018, 12:44:27 PM »
The seven king's guards in the game are Jamie, Arys Oakheart, Osmund Kettleback, Mandon Moore, Preston Greenfield, Boros Blount and Maryn Trant, if I remember correctly.
I think there is a way to recruit all of them. I was a vassal of Daenerys and the westerlands were at war with us and with the Vale. Six of the kingsguard were prisoners of the Vale in a castle, maybe Heartshome. I conquered that castle and when I got the dialogue with them I was able to choose between three answer: Let him free, ask him to join me and capture him (a thing like "you are not going anywere, you are my prisoner now"). At first I wanted only Jamie so I asked him to join me and he said yes, then I captured the others. I thought I would receive a ransom but when they are your prisoners they are like a common soldier! If you talk to them you get the same dialoge options as when you talk to a soldier prisoner: you can recruit him (every 12 hours), you can kill him, free him, make a meat out of him or say to him to go back in lines. So I asked to them, one every 12 hours, to join me and they did it, so I got them all six. So, If you want all the kingsguard, be at war with the westerlands, wait they are captured by another faction and when you defeat the lord who have them as prisoners or you conquer the castle/town where they are as prisoners, don't ask them to join your party (you risk they say "no") but capture all of them and recruit them one by one every 12 hours when they are your prisoners.

I hope I have not written too incomprehensibly  ;D
Static wars?
Its 365+ days and vale isnt at war with anyone

Offline Ale

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dothraki
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2018, 02:56:48 PM »
No, normal :)