If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Earn $ 230,000 in 16 weeks
« Last post by Estellehow on Today at 05:14:03 PM »
Attention!

1. About DigiSoft business project You will not find bad reviews on the Internet!
2. DigiSoft project with a very high reputation!
3. You can safely earn a lot of money!
5. More such projects on the Internet you will not find.

Incredibly Simple Wealth Building System! We Are Putting Together A Team Of Highly Motivated People Who Want To Make 230K or More In The Next 12 Months or Less!

1. Very Low Start Up Cost
2. Powerful Proprietary One-of-a-Kind Pay Plan
3. Commissions Are Paid Infinity Wide and Infinity Deep
4. You Keep 100% Of The Money From All Personal and Infinity Team Sales
5. Pays Instantly Member To Member Using Your Favorite Payment Processors
6. Admin Is Also Very Active In Helping To Close Your Sales
7. A Personal website is provided to everyone

This Is Simply Incredible Because It's Incredibly Simple! Create Your FREE Tour Taker Account Below To Watch The How It Works Movie, and To Access To Our DigiSoft Member Center!  Enter the site

DigiSoft mobile version

Turn Your Phone or iPad Into An Instant Global Cash Generating Machine!

We're all paying outrageous fees for the luxury of owning a mobile phone! Not to mention the cost of upgrading to the latest and greatest Smart Phone every 6 months! So why not use our phone to earn hundreds even thousands of dollars every month for showing other mobile phone owners how to do the same thing! It's simply brilliant because it's brilliantly simple! If your Smart Phone is costing you money every month instead of MAKING you money every month, then it really isn't a Smart Phone! At DigiSoft we are giving new meaning to the term "Pay Phone" because at DigiSoft Payline a Pay Phone is a Phone that PAYS YOU!

Get Started Today For As Little As $22!

People are absolutely amazed at how much money they can make from such a low one-time investment of $22! We pay out a full 100% on all sales, and commissions are paid instantly member-to-member! So there's no waiting to get paid, and the company never touches your money!

To Learn More Register For The Free Tour!
Help and Support / Re: Valyrian weapons from Qohor
« Last post by MaxChelini on February 16, 2019, 06:48:28 PM »
i wasnt asking for your opinion and stop spamming all arround the forum
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Enemy Surrender Castles EN MASSE
« Last post by Vladyvid on February 16, 2019, 12:52:15 PM »
I dont know if this topic should be in the Suggestions or in the Help section?

All in all i guess by what i descibed you above there is only one conclusion in my mind: the late game in this mod is WAY TOO EASY, to the point that it doesnt make sense to play cause there is no challenge.

edit:

I guess my only suggestion, if the surrender mechanic is not a bug, would be to make all the garrisons of castles and cities to be much larger. Now it is that a castle would have something like 150-250 troops and cities some 300-400. I would make it triple that number so lets say 400-700 for castles and 800-1200 for cities, AND much more for the King's Landing, maybe like even several thousand. It should be a challenge to take King's Landing, and currently it is not. I mean my own character can lead an army of 1000 men, my lords have 200-350 each, so its not a problem to have 4-5k men in a combined army.
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: I need an opinion and a quote
« Last post by Vladyvid on February 16, 2019, 12:49:57 PM »
1. Im affraid this would mean that by the time your character is strong enough to start a kingdom, many lords would be already dead from AI factions fighting eachother. There are already very few lords in this mod i think, with the biggest factions having less than 20 lords, which is really small in my opinion.

2. If you have high relations with lords who are displeased with the ruler that you are rebelling against (the normal rebellion when you dont accept kings decision to giving x castle to someone else), and you have a decent amount of right to rule, then that option is basicly already in the mod in a way.

I would much rather suggest a mechanic that creates a civil war in the player kingdom, because controlling your lords is just WAAAAAY too easy with the feast mechanic.

3. You can kill a lord paramount, so thats already in the mod.

All in all i would say im really surprised with your suggestions because they all boil down to making this mod even easier than it is, which is i think completely wrong. Once you have your own faction you can steamroll anyone anyway, so why have it even easier with whole factions joining you after you kill their ruler? Where is the challenge in that?

This mod should be made much more difficult for the late game in my opinion, because while for the early game and mid game there is still some challenge, once you establish your kindgom and gather a few lords, the challenge is over.

Help and Support / my game keeps crashing
« Last post by nicklas andersen on February 16, 2019, 11:55:08 AM »
my game keeps crashing after 2 minutes where it comes and says it lacks a file Does anyone help me
https://gyazo.com/ed6c0e4174c98341aeaebb79c6ae15ff
Help and Support / Re: ships doesnt obey orders in naval battles
« Last post by Vladyvid on February 16, 2019, 11:37:45 AM »
Ships are indeed assignt to troop 9 that much is true, but as far as functionality... lets just say that the ships seem to just behave the way they want. I havent figured out yet how to manouver them or anything. I mean i did use the 'charge' command and the other boats (not the one i was on) would engage the enemy, but the boat i was on did not and was just sailing in some circles or something.

My advice is to avoid sea battles if you have more than 1 boat, becaue they are buggy in my opinion.
In taverns there are people who can tell you where you can find your companions if they leave your party. You have to visit taverns and ask around.
Help and Support / Re: Wildlings
« Last post by Vladyvid on February 16, 2019, 11:32:12 AM »
I only played the newest version of the mod so i cannot compare but the wildlings are really, REALLY, very weak. So much so that taking their cities is super easy.
Help and Support / Re: Best way to get Jon snow as companion
« Last post by Vladyvid on February 16, 2019, 11:29:45 AM »
That is not the easiest way.

The easiest way is to modify a different companion to be your Jon Snow, via the export/import character feature. That way you can create yourself ANY companion character you wish.
Help and Support / Re: Valyrian weapons from Qohor
« Last post by Vladyvid on February 16, 2019, 11:28:04 AM »
In my game the upgraded (Masterwork) valyrian 1h sword looked the same after the upgrade, or at least i havent noticed any difference and honestly i dont care because its for the stats and not for the looks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10