If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lets Plays and screenshots. / Re: Produnos lets play of v3.5 dev build.
« Last post by Nex_T on Today at 09:10:26 PM »
Would be great! If people had a video which explains everything that is in the mod the will most likely keep playing it, because it'll be easier to start off for them. I had alot of difficulties to start well, but after alot of research I found out almost everything there is about the mod, only took alot of time and some people don't want to spend that time on a mod I guess.
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Custom Units
« Last post by Apocal on Today at 08:34:22 AM »
Speaking of custom units, is there any way to replenish (or expand) the sellsword companies with their native units?
Help and Support / Recruiting kingsguard
« Last post by glenndisimo on February 17, 2018, 09:06:03 PM »
Hello everyone

Playing the latest release now, I just recruited some of the kingsguard that I've captured. So I was wondering, since they act as companions, what happens when you lose a battle?

• Do they return to the king of kings landing?
  • Do I find them in a tavern?
  • Do they come back by themselves?

Thanks in advance
Bugs / [v3.0] Pyke circle (way finding?) caravans / vassals
« Last post by Varaegar on February 17, 2018, 07:35:37 PM »
Bug description:

there r a bunch of caravans at pyke running in a circle infront of pyke (screenshot below), even 2 of my 3 vassals are there

- Anya Waynwood  fiefs: Purple Harbour   (Essos)
and
- Karyl Vance   fiefs: Lorath, Lorath Bay,  Andalos  (Essos)

my third vassal is Clement Piper, but hes always around his Castle "Three Towers" (close to Oldtown) in westeros
i have Braavos and some villages

How to reproduce it/when/why it happens:

just found it when i searched my first vassal after starting my kingdom, he just disappeared,
 they want to travel to Braavos / Lorath and then they just drive back to Pyke, like the caravans all the time
other caravans are just normal on their way

maybe they cant find the way from pyke over westeros to essos
i can let them follow me and they act normal, but after a while they are running again to pyke and driving there in a circle... lil bit annoying a kingdom without vassals :-/

Game version 1.173 on steam

Additional information (Screenshots ect):

https://i.imgur.com/L9FhEXu.jpg

second Bug (?)

i changed my kingdom culture from Ironborn (my character culture) to Reach, and there are Reach Units as Guards in my Lords-Hall, but i cant recruit Reach Units in my villages
changed it also to Braavosi (my wifes culture) and riverland (vassals culture), but still only ironborn units in the villages
dont know if its a bug or im doing anything wrong ^^

apart from that its a really nice mod :') had a lot of fun with it til now :D

« Last post by Luka_Mijic on February 17, 2018, 06:55:58 PM »

you can miss out on some factions if you dont have lords or companions of a certain faction.

Yeah, true. First we need to aquire a lord of certain faction to aquire their culture, as well...
« Last post by Indo95 on February 17, 2018, 05:15:18 PM »

you can miss out on some factions if you dont have lords or companions of a certain faction.
« Last post by Luka_Mijic on February 17, 2018, 05:03:53 PM »
Interesting...

If I persuade a stormlands lord, for example who already owns a castle to join my faction, his villiage will always produce stormlands troops, whatever culture I switch on to. Is that thing normal, or is it bugged?

I think it is meant to be that way. By this you can make sure the faction troops do not disappear forever after a faction is gone.

which is awesome. i never wanna run out of troops from any faction.

I agree, but you can't really run out of troops from any faction. Just choose a culture, create a patrol and the culture's patrol will be deployed :D
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Armor and Iron Flesh Useless
« Last post by Apocal on February 17, 2018, 04:50:08 PM »
I think part of the issue of armor seeming weak in the mod is that axes (other than Wildling bone axes) dish out piercing damage instead of cutting damage as in Native. And there are a lot of units that use axes, especially if you fight Ironborn, pirates, etc. I'm not sure if that was a conscious design decision or just a carryover from Viking Conquest, because it does make some axes rather hilariously effective.
« Last post by Indo95 on February 17, 2018, 03:55:17 PM »
Interesting...

If I persuade a stormlands lord, for example who already owns a castle to join my faction, his villiage will always produce stormlands troops, whatever culture I switch on to. Is that thing normal, or is it bugged?

I think it is meant to be that way. By this you can make sure the faction troops do not disappear forever after a faction is gone.

which is awesome. i never wanna run out of troops from any faction.
« Last post by King J on February 17, 2018, 12:55:59 PM »
Interesting...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10