If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help and Support / Re: How do I remove the injuries?
« Last post by Montblanc on May 21, 2018, 07:49:02 PM »
If you want to just skip the penalties from injuries there's a simple method, it will show scars in your character's page, but I guess scars are  8) so...

So whenever you get injured, go on "Character" menu, click "Statistics", click "Export Character".

Open your Documents folder, open Mount&Blade folder there, open Characters folder there, there will be a notepad file for every character you exported in all your saves from all your mods and vanilla, even NPCs (but you export/import them from a different menu).

Open the the notepad file for the character you're playing in that save, there will be several lines of text regarding your stats, including gold, exp, etc. Edit the stats back to where they where before the injury.

Save the file and close, then back in the game go on "Character" menu again (in case you had to exit the game for this), click "Export Character" this time and pick the file you edited.
Help and Support / Re: Lannister Troops
« Last post by Montblanc on May 21, 2018, 07:40:25 PM »
Hahaha, don't you know that the Lannisters of the Rock are the only ones that matter?
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Dothraki need buffing
« Last post by Montblanc on May 21, 2018, 07:38:54 PM »
They should still be pretty bad for siege battles as that's lore accurate, but I agree with these suggestions.
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Dothraki need buffing
« Last post by Indo95 on May 19, 2018, 02:26:33 PM »
Yeah I agree dothraki raiders and dothraki 'vassals' could use more troops in the party.
Suggestions & Discussion / Dothraki need buffing
« Last post by Jamesol1 on May 18, 2018, 11:59:33 PM »
The only way i see this possible while being lore friendly is by increasing the numbers of troops in each party. I feel like (exactly how that certain episode played out) they need to almost swamp their opponents in an open field. They would still be bad at taking castles due to archers and small gaps (meaning they, as a result of little armour would get killed quite easily).
What do you guys think?
Currently the party sizes are pretty standard compared to other factions with 150-300 per party... and there aren't many of them too. I think increasing that number to 400-500 may be a good idea. And making their lower ranked troops better because as a group they are all good fighters generally so it only makes sense (I will admit i don't know the current stats but I don't recall them being more proficient than other low rank faction troops).
« Last post by meldragon on May 16, 2018, 06:33:46 PM »
Yeah must be lord of Casterly Rock.
Help and Support / Re: Winter is coming (quest)
« Last post by meldragon on May 16, 2018, 06:32:23 PM »
Why not start over?
« Last post by Goodcoolwog on May 16, 2018, 09:05:35 AM »
You can recruit them from Ser Benedict in Casterly rock, only if you own it, or are a vassal (I think)
Modding Area / Re: Ship Sails
« Last post by King J on May 14, 2018, 06:28:48 PM »
Most probably the krag_sail_plain_DIFF.dds. At least this one is plain white. But you don't necessarily need to edit the custom one. You can edit any of them, just replace the one you like least.
Modding Area / Re: Ship Sails
« Last post by snofla on May 14, 2018, 12:38:53 PM »
Hi,

I just stumbled over a similar issue, as there is a custom sail to choose in game, which appears to be plain white.

As I don't want to "trial and error" me through all white sails and probably fail in the end... I'd like to ask if anyone knows (and can tell ;-P) which .dds i would have to edit to change it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10