If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suggestions & Discussion / Trait and religion
« Last post by ygrekks on November 19, 2018, 05:37:59 PM »
Hello.
Currently we have 2 starting traits (well 3 if you coung 'none'): Warrior and Lader. Could you add something for let's say other 'classes'? Like some better scouting or engineering? Rather useless in combat but it would give you more 'role-playing' vibes, if I can call it like that. It would also be nice to be able to choose none religion at the beginning
Help and Support / No activation email after registration [Jhin]
« Last post by guest123 on November 19, 2018, 04:17:25 PM »
Hi,

I did not receive the activation mail, can you help me, please?
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Static wars Timeline
« Last post by HappykillmoreUK on November 17, 2018, 11:41:41 AM »
Dany's invasion happens in the show and it only happens in game if you choose to have characters named after the show.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Static wars Timeline
« Last post by thewalnut on November 17, 2018, 05:07:59 AM »
Aegon's invasion is happening in the books. They take Griffin's Roost.
You are right! hehe Just checked it again and I was wrong.

At any rate, there's no telling if Danny's invasion happens too, most likely it does. My theorycraft about the books is that Varys basically plans to make a incestuous wedding between Aegon and Daenerys, so there's absolutely zero pretenders to the throne and it goes back to the Targaryens with Aegon in charge (but it's bound to fail, obviously)...

I've also noticed a massive spam of script errors when the Red Wedding happens, same goes if you actually go to the twins during it... Idk if it was to accomplish anything, but apparently nothing happens/changes if you go there and win or simply ignore the event all-together...
I have started to adjust all armours using a similar equation to the one posted here by thewalnut and should be done tomorrow. I shall then upload to the testers section for feedback.

Quite a few of the heavy armours have been moved down as they were incorrect and pretty much all armour values have been changed. Prices and weights still need to be adjusted though.
I'm eager to hear people's feedback on that  :D
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Youtube Series- New Version Playthrough
« Last post by ygrekks on November 16, 2018, 07:31:09 PM »
Is there a thread about new update? I can't find it
« Last post by Triandalf on November 16, 2018, 11:13:24 AM »
Yeah thanks! well first i need a new version for the mod i hope produno will release the next one soon.
« Last post by ygrekks on November 16, 2018, 08:48:35 AM »
It's not like this forum is very lively in the first place... Best thing you can do is post few episodes, create a thread on Reddit about it and hope for the best. You just might get lucky and attract a broader audience
« Last post by Triandalf on November 15, 2018, 09:22:45 PM »
Yeah got it! I am sure it will be an awesome experience doing it but its not worth if there are not people who will be watching it
« Last post by ygrekks on November 15, 2018, 08:08:48 PM »
I did not mean that you can't grind, just do most of it off-screen
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10