If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bugs / Re: [3.6] Bugs from my North playthrough
« Last post by Mataneio on Today at 02:55:59 PM »
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[3.6] Entire party is disapearing

Bug Description: I don't know why but by choosing who will join me in the siege is bugging my entire party - all NPCs dissapear after the fight and cannot be get back from taverns

How to reproduce: Download the file below and try to attack King's Landing (it's already sieged by me) with choosing with who you will attack (i'm choosing footmen/man at arms, daughter and Sylva).

Save: https://files.fm/u/jwyphq6c

Game version: downloaded

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3.6]Cannot take out troops from gold mine's garrison

Bug Description: I can take out all troops from mine garrison but not the most upper one.

How to reproduce: Try to take entire gold mine's garrison or put there someone else and try to take the most upper one troops (man at arm)

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/ILXyGrh

[3.6]Sending more than one spy

Bug Description: It's possible to send more than one spy to the place of destination. After sending the spy, there is a time interval before "Your spy infiltrating..." notice. In this interval you can send more spies and mess up the entire system - after sending 5 spies you will be able to retrieve only 1. And there is 20 spies limit. It's basically a noob trap who doesn't know how this works.

How to reproduce: Check above

[3.6]Cannot take out troops from gold mine's garrison

Bug Description: I can take out all troops from mine garrison but not the most upper one.

How to reproduce: Try to take entire gold mine's garrison or put there someone else and try to take the most upper one troops (man at arm)

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/ILXyGrh

[3.6]Captured King from destroyed faction joint to himself

Bug Description: Archon of Myr is captured by me (his faction is destroyed) and after 100-200 days he joint to himself. Check the screen to understand.

How to reproduce: Capture an archon or king, put him to jail, wait for his faction become destroyed... and wait.

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/wbM0yqS

[3.6]The game doesn't show "enemy casulaties:" correctly during sieges events 

Bug Description: There is a problem with siege events. It doesn't show correctly casualties during various situations. I've never seen this work correctly. Whenever there is some event with casualties, it always show wrong. I.e I had an event about winter killing my guys but there was only "enemy casualty: xyz".

How to reproduce: Any siege event with casualties will do.

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/tpDI7Qn

[3.6]The game doesn't show "enemy casulaties:" correctly during sieges events 

Bug Description: There is a problem with siege events. It doesn't show correctly casualties during various situations. I've never seen this work correctly. Whenever there is some event with casualties, it always show wrong. I.e I had an event about winter killing my guys but there was only "enemy casualty: xyz".

How to reproduce: Any siege event with casualties will do.

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/tpDI7Qn

[3.6]Always getting stuck in Volantis

Bug Description: Something is wrong with the Volantis bridge on campaign map. I just cannot leave this town withous using ctrl+t (cheat)

How to reproduce: Go to Volantis and try to go somewhere else. It's something wrong with the bridge (campaign map!)

Suggestions & Discussion / Banners for mercenary companies
« Last post by zahreyn on Today at 12:58:48 PM »
Some of the mercenary companies have their own banners if you make them able to use their banners it will be cool when we send them with other group from our warband
Suggestions & Discussion / Produno will this mod exist in bannerlord ?
« Last post by zahreyn on Today at 12:54:08 PM »
I think if you make this mod in bannerlord it is going to be perfect for sure and it will be eqsier for you and I’m sure a lot of people are going to play.
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: [3.6] My own suggestions thread
« Last post by Mataneio on Today at 10:20:26 AM »
New suggestion:

Add more mines around the world (Salt Mines in Riverlands, Gold/Silver Mines in Westerland etc. etc.). They are so cool :D
Bugs / Re: [3.6] Bugs from my North playthrough
« Last post by Mataneio on Today at 10:16:36 AM »
New day, new bugs:

[3.6]Characters are doing embassy to No Faction

Bug Description: Brienne is embassing to No Faction. The faction exists and it is Dorne so there was no major changes (like dying Robb).

How to reproduce: Send someone with an embassy.

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/KDOjWSI

[3.6]Lords don't want to leave destroyed faction

Bug Description: I destroyed Myr but lords didn't leave the faction. It's worth to note that some lords are imprisoned, some of them not. Non of them however changed a faction

How to reproduce: Destroy Myr

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/ILdCQ6v

[3.6]Your daughter has not finished dialogue nearby King's Landing

Bug Description: Daughter wants to talk with you nearby King's Landing but there are only three dots as her dialogue.

How to reproduce: Go to King's Landing with your daughter

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/wQNP7Rb

[3.6]Milk Water scene is broken

Bug Description: Your army wants to make a shortcut through mountains during Milk Water fighting scene. Making that shortcut is impossible.

How to reproduce: Fight with peasants in Milk Water

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/DsuGfdf

A World of Ice and Fire / Location of Lord Valar Blackfyre?
« Last post by Alittlejordan on Today at 01:31:10 AM »
Does anyone know where you cant find Lord Valar Blackfyre?
Suggestions & Discussion / [3.6] My own suggestions thread
« Last post by Mataneio on August 20, 2018, 10:27:16 PM »
Hi,

as I'm playing right now I decided to create my own suggestion thread:

Suggestions:
1. Let us have more children after the first one was born
2. Reduce penalties for killing a lord to just his faction. Without that this option is more or less useless
3. All villages in the world shouldn't hate you for enslavement. It makes the option useless
4. Let us a possibility to buy lands (like in Floris) or some sort rates in Iron Bank (like in ACOK). Investing money is more or less a goal in itself.
5. It would be cool to hire mercenaries (i.e: stormcrows) rather as a lord than troops in a party.

Bugs / Re: [3.5] Bugs from my North playthrough
« Last post by Mataneio on August 20, 2018, 07:58:05 PM »
New portion of bugs:

(I changed in port 3.5 to 3.6 as I made a mistake when I was typing that)

[3.6] I'm getting a message about Guildhall Prosperity Improvement of a town which I DO NOT control anymore

Bug Description: I was controlling a town where I built a guildhall. After that you are getting messages about prosperity improvement which is fine. The problem is that even if you LOSE THE TOWN you STILL get the message about prosperity improvement in that town which is irritating.

How to reproduce: Build a guildhall in a town and lose the town

[3.6] Tyroshi Archers don't have any melee weapon

Bug Description: Tyroshi Archers do not have any kind of melee weapon and they fight by using fists

How to reproduce: Check in Morgh trp_tyroshi_archer

[3.6] Recruitment doesn't work when you are a king

Bug Description: You cannot recruit by using master of law (if I remember correctly) recruitment option. Recruiters will just stay and do nothing at campaign map. For example: I'm king (very important) with north culture. I cannot recruit by using "player's supporters" and "north" option. Recruitmers will move only when I ask them to recruit anyone.

Important: recruitment works when you are NOT a king.

How to reproduce: Become a king and try to recruit by using recruiters

[3.6] You cannot complete Jon's request after Red Wedding

Bug Description: It's impossible to finish the quest for Jon (talking with king of the north) when Robb is dead. The option is not available for Roose when I believe it should (or quest at least should fail)

How to reproduce: Just try to complete the quest after red wedding

[3.6] The blacksmith in Qohor cannot do the sword from Jon's valyrian steel

Bug Description: Blacksmith in Qohor promised me two-handed sword made from valyrian steel I received from Jon (there is a special dialogue option for that). I paid 50 000 stags but received nothing in return

How to reproduce: Just try to make a two-handed valyrian sword (from Jon's valyrian steel!!!! NOT THE DEFAULT ONE)

[3.6] Blacksmith in Qohor has wrong dialogue options

Bug Description: "Tell me what people are talking about these days" opens the dialogue tree with weapons buying and refining.

How to reproduce: Just talk with Qohor blacksmith (buying valyrian sword from Jon's valyrian steel may be necessary to do before it will happens).

[3.6]Villages levies are bugged

Bug Description: Levies spawn a different army with your own clone inside.

How to reproduce: Just talk with village elder of your village and order him to give you levies

[3.6]Caravans with gifts instantly lose the way to a lord

Bug Description: I'm trying to send a caravan with gifts (oil) to a lord in Tyrosh when I'm a lord in Myr. It's not far away but caravans instantly lose the way to Tyrosh (2-3 second after getting to a water and me speeding up the game with ctrl + space)

How to reproduce: Send caravan with oil from Myr to Tyrosh

[3.6]Always getting stuck in Old Town

Bug Description: Something is wrong with the Old Town's bridge on campaign map. I just cannot leave this town withous using ctrl+x (cheat)

How to reproduce: Go to Old Town and try to go somewhere else. It's something wrong with the bridge (campaign map!)

[3.6]Between Myr and Ar Mynar there is no bridge

Bug Description: The river between Myr and Ar Mynar is missing.

How to reproduce: Just start the game

Help and Support / Can not complete Bolster the Black Q - despite Robb being alive
« Last post by Karolinen on August 20, 2018, 12:31:01 PM »
So, I went on to Castle Black and gave the message to Mormont, then suppressed the wildlings at Skull Bridge. So far so good. Robb Stark was captured by Lannisters though, making it impossible for me to give him the letter from Mormont so I enlisted in a northern Lords army. I got captured but fled, and now Robb is back but there is no dialogue option for my quest except a regular "Destroy Bandit Lair"-quest. Which seems impossible to find by the way.

What have I done wrong? Have I missed anything? I'm at day 62
Bugs / [3.6] Bugs from my North playthrough
« Last post by Mataneio on August 20, 2018, 11:57:03 AM »
Hi,

I decided to start a new topic and reports all bugs I'm finding during my actual playthrough

[3.6] The way between Saltspear and Fishing Village (North) is bugged

Bug Description: On campaign map between saltspear and fishing village there is a river but there is no bridge on this river. When trying to go to saltspear to fishing village, the character tries to go through the river and dissapear below campaign map.

How to reproduce: Just try to go to fishing village when you are in saltspear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3.6] Flint's Finger Natural Harbor is bugged for Lords

Bug Description:
Iron Islands lords have a problem to land near Flint's Finger castle. Enemy ships are trying to go through the costline rather than through natural harbor and they are bugging. Not always however but 30-40% of time.

How to reproduce: get Flint's Finger as a North and during the war with Iron Islands just leave the castle empty and watch the coastline near Flint's Finger. You will see how lords are trying to land on the coast not through natural harbour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[3.6] Errors during Siege action - "Sending Men"

Bug description:
during sieges there is an action which allows you to send men to do some damages, i.e: burn the food (I'm not talking about the spy action!). During the action there are many errors in left down corner.

How to reproduce: during the siege try to send men and do burn the food action

Printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/hOLH38h

[3.6] Meanennis siege is broken

Bug description:
troops are stucking in Meanennis siege. Just before the main gate (it's like the high ground is too high for them)

How to reproduce:
just try to siege Meanennis castle and check how your troops cannot go through the main gate.

[3.6] Stoney sept siege is broken

Bug description:
troops are stucking in Stoney Sept siege. On the second ladder.

How to reproduce: there are two ladders in this siege. One is going direct to the walls, the second one is going through the ruins of building first. Attacking troops are stuck on the second one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10