If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Coding  (Read 177 times)

Nightmare

Coding
« on: May 30, 2018, 11:13:47 PM »
Hello i've been playing this mod really enjoying it but the westerlands never make peace so i was on internet checking how to make peace (being a vassel not a king) i found out there is something about Expanded cheatmenu and some other stuff through the cheatmenu i can make peace with anyfaction but i need help to get the code into this awesome mod cuz its not there it has to be in "module_game_menus" i put it there trying to emerge that with the mod didn't work sadly (hey no laughs iam a newbie enjoying the mod) is there is a way to put it the code in the mod ? or u just quit modding the mod and its no longer supported ? Here is the code

Code: [Select]
      ("faction_orders_peace", [],"{!}Force truce with other AI kingdoms.",
       [
         (try_for_range, ":faction", npc_kingdoms_begin, npc_kingdoms_end),
(neg|eq,":faction","$g_cheat_selected_faction"),
(call_script, "script_diplomacy_start_peace_between_kingdoms", ":faction", "$g_cheat_selected_faction", 1),
(try_end),
         (jump_to_menu, "mnu_faction_orders"),
        ]
       ),

Online Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Re: Coding
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 12:16:33 PM »
Ok, so firstly, you would need the text format for this to work on your end. This is the module format which you do not have access to. Secondly, this would not work anyway, the menus are different in this mod and you have a global variable which is not set, so you are trying to search for a faction to != whatever your variable is, though you have not set your variable anywhere so it will be 'null'.