If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Is it possible in this mod to talk with the soldiers in the party and order them to go to the castle with slaves and loots as a detachment? I have read somewhere that you need four ponies in inventory to do this but I don't see an option for that.
Help and Support / Re: How to retrieve ALL(!) spies from a town?
« Last post by Mataneio on August 17, 2018, 01:49:42 PM »
Thank you kindly for your reply.

Yes, sadly, you are right. I started a new game and found that it was a bug that I was able to send more than 1 spy to a city.
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Is there a diplomatic solution?
« Last post by thenorthremembers on August 17, 2018, 12:34:41 AM »
One of the best suggestions I have seen, agree nobody wants to conquer from the arbor to the wall (vassal management would be insane) instead we just want to conquer a single kingdom or the crownland.

Also It destroys the play through for me personally when a faction gets tottaly annexed by another especially if its a faction like the westerlands getting split up between the targaryens/tyrells/martells etc..
A World of Ice and Fire / Recruitment
« Last post by Nytkeeeng on August 17, 2018, 12:33:12 AM »
I cant recruit soldiers in any villages . I am a vassal of king renly baratheon but i cant recruit troops . My reputation is kind and renown is 250
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Named or unnamed Valyrian Weapons
« Last post by HappykillmoreUK on August 16, 2018, 06:36:32 PM »
You can get one after doing the Craster’s keep quest for Jon which triggers around day 50 I think.
Help and Support / Re: Recruiting kingsguard
« Last post by Thedudeist on August 16, 2018, 03:11:22 PM »
i had a vale kingsguard captured, his dialogue was identical to a lord...couldnt recruit him.
Help and Support / Re: Master at Arms / Trainer
« Last post by Thedudeist on August 16, 2018, 03:09:35 PM »
It should work, do you have enough stags to upgrade them?
so they level, but you need to upgrade them manually?
Help and Support / Re: How to retrieve ALL(!) spies from a town?
« Last post by Thedudeist on August 16, 2018, 03:07:05 PM »
..ive never been to send more than one spy per town, it just doesnt give me the option to do so.
Help and Support / How to retrieve ALL(!) spies from a town?
« Last post by Mataneio on August 16, 2018, 12:16:17 AM »
Hi,

I have deployed 20 spies. 5 of them are for example in Town X. How to retrieve them ALL from Town X? I can plant i.e 5-6 spies in Town before it gets full but after clicking "Retrieve Spy" only one of them back to me - the rest are still in town.

So how to retrieve ALL spies from a certain place? I cannot send new spies as all of them are in towns and I cannot retrieve them.
Help and Support / Re: Master at Arms / Trainer
« Last post by Produno on August 15, 2018, 10:55:20 AM »
It should work, do you have enough stags to upgrade them?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10