If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Author Topic: Start off as a Lord or King?  (Read 224 times)

Offline SamBladed

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Start off as a Lord or King?
« on: January 08, 2018, 03:39:45 PM »
Produno should add a feature where you can start off as a Lord or Faction ruler like in Viking Conquest.

It would certainly help with all the new updates releasing seeing as you no longer have to start over and over again with each update. (Saving my stats won't matter because I'll still have to work my way up again with each update but I'll be more op instead. Might aswell be a ruler.)

And if starting as ruler breaks quests, then..oh well.

Offline Manfred

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Start off as a Lord or King?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 06:58:46 PM »
I strongly agree with this idea

SirTexasSir

Re: Start off as a Lord or King?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 08:04:25 AM »
While not a King I wouldn't mind being able to do your own house/group.  It's kinda a pain that I'm taking most of the castle, towns and villages of the group and not getting any glory.   Even if it's only to be part of one of the free cities from start would be nice.  Which is my plan for my next char is to take out one of the free cities and make that my starting base of operations.

Also would be nice if you can run as a merc group and still own a Town/Castle to have as you base of operation but still fight for other kingdoms.  This is kinda the concept I want to do with being a free city but work as a merc for one of the kingdoms in the war.