If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: [3.0] Updated Companions Info
« Last post by SirTexasSir2 on January 23, 2018, 03:48:07 PM »
Found a Lady Korra when I took a Castle in Esso area that is like a soldier.  I take it there are some elite soldiers since it's set up the same was as the Tattered Prince and his guys are since I just bought them to use as my main force in taking part of Esso, but I kinda wanted to give him Pentos, but can't as he's not a companian.   Would of been nice if he was at least so that I could pay his good service with a lordship back in his proper place of power without being a puppet....well maybe my puppet lol.

Oh I did find this about Lady Korra.
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Korra
Maybe she was captured by the Norvos (it was at there castle I found her) captured her in a pirate raid since it was on the sea when I caught up to there last big force that had captured one of my lords the Mad Moose.   

So I guess we have some special NPC's that aren't companians in the game than.  Kinda like the lord guy that helps you get the castle on the island as a start up of doing a lord/king play through?  Speaking of which he kinda of just poofed on me as he's not in the keeps garrason any more.
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Lannisters
« Last post by Ettenrocal on January 23, 2018, 02:30:01 PM »
I think that the shoudler pad with lions are for sergeant veteran or officers, there is another version of this Bilwit armor, like the one you show in the picture but it is not in the mod.
Bugs / Re: [v3.0] Stannis can no longer be found after Daeneyrs took over Dragonstone
« Last post by ahseph on January 23, 2018, 10:43:39 AM »
Day 565, Stannis is still nowhere to be found. His lords keep spawning though.

Dragonstone is still not defeated yet on the Faction page. Westerlands has been defeated, saw that message.

He could be stuck somewhere? Such as underneath the waterbed?

Since he is supposed to respawn in Dragonstone or something... Not sure on this..
Bugs / [v3.0] King's Landing castle hall spawn points
« Last post by ahseph on January 23, 2018, 10:40:06 AM »
Hi, I had a feast in King's Landing but couldn't find some of the lords, went to edit mode and saw spawn points 8, 20, 29, 31 hidden in pillars.

Did some shifting (also shifted the only 1 waypoint upstairs to downstairs) and this LINK is my edited copy if anyone is interested.

Just copy and overwrite inside SceneObj folder.

Nothing major is changed.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Flaming Sword?
« Last post by Indo95 on January 23, 2018, 03:39:30 AM »
sure, thoros has a flaming sword you can take from him. theres also fire arrows with the nights watch, as well as wildfire pots you can get when you capture kings landing
A World of Ice and Fire / Flaming Sword?
« Last post by Malitias on January 23, 2018, 02:22:29 AM »
I've seen them in the show and I wanted to know if there is a way to ignite your weapon or if there is a flaming sword in the game.
I kinda have a thing for flaming swords.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Bug, Dragonstone
« Last post by Shuher on January 22, 2018, 06:33:23 PM »
Yup, same here, but with Pyke. A crowd circling. I'll post a vid in some time - looks funny) Three of my lords, two caravans an some peasants are stuck there, though, among others. Lords can be rescued by telling them to follow and manually putting them ashore, but this takes time... Ah, and the reason is not destination without harbor - summoning them to Maidenpool for some drink and buzz doesn't help...
Lets Plays and screenshots. / Re: Produnos lets play of v3.5 dev build.
« Last post by Indo95 on January 22, 2018, 07:26:37 AM »
Good idea! Can't wait to give 3.5 a test! Changelog looks good
Lets Plays and screenshots. / Re: Produnos lets play of v3.5 dev build.
« Last post by Riven on January 22, 2018, 07:18:41 AM »
It would be cool. Maybe even better through twitch in real time.
A World of Ice and Fire / Bug, Dragonstone
« Last post by charlie on January 21, 2018, 10:15:15 PM »
Caravans and other ships are circling dragonstone. It appears they my have a destination without a harbor of some sort near by, i had a patrol stuck in this when heading to Norvos, sending them back to Qarthigar freed my troops but there are still alot of ships stuck from other factions v1.173 and awoiaf 3.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10