If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bugs / Re: [3.0] Problem with port assaults.
« Last post by dominance on Today at 08:27:11 PM »
Lower your battle size so you'll have 1-2 ships landing, instead of 3-4. Problem solved :).
That literally doesn't solve anything though, as I still have reinforcements that will come in and have nowhere to land.

It solved my problem, but if your case is one of the many, then it would be the best for reinforcements to respawn on the land or on the ship that has previously landed.
I just conquered Dragonstone through classic siege, shame for the port assault though as on my first attempt I rushed to the shore like Achilles from Troy only to find out that the 2 other ships were stuck..
I think the easiest thing to do is to just expand the shore landing scene, or have reinforcements come in through landed boats really.
« Last post by Luka_Mijic on Today at 04:38:13 PM »
Lower your battle size so you'll have 1-2 ships landing, instead of 3-4. Problem solved :).
That literally doesn't solve anything though, as I still have reinforcements that will come in and have nowhere to land.

It solved my problem, but if your case is one of the many, then it would be the best for reinforcements to respawn on the land or on the ship that has previously landed.
« Last post by dominance on Today at 03:50:25 PM »
« Last post by Luka_Mijic on Today at 03:48:11 PM »
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: How to recruit unsullied?
« Last post by Daemon Khione on Today at 03:00:00 PM »
It's not about unsullied but does a players rep effect recruitment from villages? Because I tried 23 villages belonging to Dorne and only 3 allowed me to recruit from them and I have 25 relation with most of them.
It's making warring a nightmare because losing as few as 20 men takes weeks to replace.
Bugs / Re: [v3.6] Bugs and issues I've encountered so far
« Last post by Luka_Mijic on Today at 02:41:36 PM »
Regarding

12. When I sell prisoners to a vassal of the Night's Watch that has no fief, recruits don't show up anywhere. They should at least be added to a vassal's party.

If you sell to a wandering crow then the prisoners go to the nights watch faction leader. If you sell to a nights watch lord the prisoners will go to his party. It changed in the latest update due to bugs when sending to fiefs.

Okay, I figured it out. When I sell prisoners to a Night's watch lord, prisoners will be transfered to his party only if a certain lord is on the field. If a lord is in a castle, prisoners will join the castle's garrison, not lord's party, no matter to whom that castle belongs to. I don't know if this is how you planned this thing to work, but I see no problem here :)
Bugs / Re: [v3.6] Bugs and issues I've encountered so far
« Last post by Produno on Today at 01:43:55 PM »
Regarding

12. When I sell prisoners to a vassal of the Night's Watch that has no fief, recruits don't show up anywhere. They should at least be added to a vassal's party.

If you sell to a wandering crow then the prisoners go to the nights watch faction leader. If you sell to a nights watch lord the prisoners will go to his party. It changed in the latest update due to bugs when sending to fiefs.
« Last post by Produno on Today at 12:05:24 PM »
Only Dragonstone and Braavos have port assaults for this reason. The maps were not initially made with this in mind so to do them correctly the maps need to be re-made from scratch which as you can imagine, is a lot of work.
Article say everything .
I just married lady from Pentos faction(I refuse to become a vassal ) , and I cannot found him nowhere in Esos.
I try to find him like for 30 in-game days ,spent a lot of money to carrying my big army with ships  to Lorath ,Lys, Tyrosh and Bravos all the time cheeking there as well, but nothing . No I am at point to giving up.

So is there a way to found him ?

IF not,then does I can somehow divine with my lady ?
Help and Support / Right to Rule
« Last post by Slamberton1 on July 19, 2018, 04:33:56 PM »
How do you activate the Right to Rule cheat that was added in V3.6 ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10