If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Vote for A World of Ice and Fire in the 2017 Mod of the Year Awards

Author Topic: Unique weapons  (Read 136 times)

SuperSplash

Unique weapons
« on: November 25, 2017, 12:21:58 AM »
Hello everyone,

As I saw the wonderful pictures of some valyrian sword and great armor on modDB I was wondering how did I get them ?
I did know of the Targ Armor but I am wondering for Blackfyre which is looking Awesome !

Did it have any thing to do with the « unique treasure » dialogue option with bard ? Because not one of them strated a quest line.

If it cannot be obtaines legit, can someone please post here the link to allow cheatmenu again please ? I saw someone spoke about it somewhere but not sure if it’s actually a thing.

Thank you !  :)

Offline Crimson

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Stormlands
Re: Unique weapons
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 08:14:59 PM »
The swords of the mod are difficult to aquire and at a rather hefty cost. If you don't want to play a hated, debauched lord, then I suggest you don't go down this route. You can capture and execute prisoners who have valyrian steel swords in order to take their sword for yourself. So here is the (current) list of available Valyrian swords or swords of legend.

Firesword - Get Thoros of Myr as a companion and trade blades with him.

Heartsbane - Execute/Banish Lord Randyll Tarly

Longclaw - Execute Jon Snow

Blackfyre - Execute Daenerys/Aegon when they invade Weseteros

Ice - Become lord of Winterfell then check the chest under the weirwood tree.

2 One handed Valyrian Blades - In Qohor there is a certain merchant selling either one Valyrian Longsword or two swords. Each of the two swords costs 90,000 gold. Requires a large amount of renown to start the dialouge.

1 Valyrian Longsword - Check above, available from the same option.

Lightbringer - Execute Stannis Baratheon

Dawn - Execute Lord Edric Dayne

Dark Sister - Unavailable without cheats (to my knowledge)

I probably missed a few (I know there is a Valyrian Schimitar and Valyrian Arakh but I have never taken the time to actually go after them.) Happy hunting.

Offline AnarkOfHouseSunset

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Unique weapons
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 12:09:16 AM »
Redwyne Is there but the description just says "A Random Sword"
It would be nice if there were more named swords and maybe quests to get them. Honestly i wouldnt mind if they arent lore friendly but there should be some option to arm your troops for the great WOH