If you don't receive an activation email after registration, then please post in the help and support section with your screen name

This mod will NOT work with a pirated copy of Mount and Blade Warband!

Check out the updated WIKI and register your interest in HELPING

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bugs / Re: Stannis don't start a war with Westerlands [3.0]
« Last post by berkcemal on Today at 07:29:11 AM »
when? it has been more then 100 days.
Bugs / Re: Feast bug
« Last post by King J on March 18, 2018, 07:43:33 PM »
start a campaign and the feast will end.
Help and Support / Re: How to recruit Lord's Companions?
« Last post by King J on March 18, 2018, 06:23:00 PM »
You don't need to own King's Landing. And after you freed the captured King's Guard, it's better to take them prisoner and recruit them like normal soldiers (by talking to them, not in the camp menu). So you avoid the possibility of negative response when you ask them to join you.
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Morph Mod Support
« Last post by King J on March 18, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »
This mod is for Mount and Blade Warband
Help and Support / Re: Why does my game crash or have performance issues?!
« Last post by Montblanc on March 17, 2018, 09:47:39 PM »
Hey, i got an issue, I was training peasants(the bandits quest) and after i ended with the teaching we went to fight but there was like a million of peasants and the game eventually crashed, since they didn't stop coming out. Also, how does i give fiefs to non-companion lords? I have a minister and it doesn't have that option.

you probably levelled yourself to 63, it kinda breaks the game and scales it so that parties become huge. to give your companions fiefs, make your wife or a companion minister. it'll also open up more diplomacy options.

You were right about both, I imported a character so it went to level 2000 out of nowhere, guess I'll just give up on that save. Thank you!

Why don't you just import a character with a lower level?

or simply edit the character's level before importing
General Discussion / Re: Picking Weapons from battle
« Last post by Montblanc on March 17, 2018, 09:36:38 PM »
It doesn't work, if you do that you only use the picked weapon for the duration of the battle, also it used to make you lose your own equipment if you had all weapon/shield slots filled and ended the battle without your equips you dropped. You got to have luck to get something you like drop after battle, also the higher your "Looting" skill, the better and more drops you get.
« Last post by Montblanc on March 17, 2018, 09:33:27 PM »
You know, people like Jon Snow, Loras Tyrell, etc.

I was told that I could do it by getting them taken prisoner in a castle and then sieging that castle, so long as I'm at war with both the faction I'm sieging and their faction. But every time I try and do it, I still get their generic messages. Is there a way to recruit them?

For King's Guard it works that way, but only if you have conquered King's Landing and are the Lord of the Seven Kingoms. For the other npc companions that are attached to another lord/king, you need to wait for them to be captured by another lord, and then rescue them before they are imprisoned in castle, so basically you need to wait for them to be captured after a battle, then battle the army that captured them. Even by this method, you still only have a certain % of chance to have them join you. Mind you that I never actually tried this, but it is what people who played the mod more have said.
Suggestions & Discussion / Re: Custom Units
« Last post by Montblanc on March 17, 2018, 09:28:50 PM »
I think it's perfect, balanced, and realistic the way it is atm. It doesn't make sense for a lord of the westerlands to suddenly have troops from elsewhere just beacuse his liege is say from the iron islands. It also doesn't make sense that you could keep changing to every other culture without having made a single connection with them.

I think U right, but I was damm furious when I started Blackfire rebellion and basicaly I had pentosi troops everywhere... But it was just logic...

The only thing I had some problem was when I first took Bravos and then I started Varys questline. I had to travel all Essos to find those fu...ing skilled bravosi...

Now I'm usualy northen culture(becouse of direwolfs) and I can even get some giants from time to time, but It's hard as hell and even more expensive...

Oh yeah the Blackfyre claimant quest sucks for the crap troops the Pentoshi have, on the other hand if you can supply yourself with better ones, the Pentoshi are great cannon fodder for sieges due to being cheap and crap. I also play as Northman always for direwolf, and yeah getting giants isn't that big a deal. You don't even need to sweat much, just aid the Night's watch vs Mance Rayder, then pick up giant prisoners and recruit them later.
« Last post by King J on March 17, 2018, 05:35:52 PM »
It only works with members of the King's Guard
Help and Support / Missing belts
« Last post by ReZZo on March 17, 2018, 03:07:31 PM »
I don't know if it's a bug or something intended, but I can't find belts for the crossbow. I've even enabled cheats to travel through every city and see if any weaponsmith has belts. How to obtain them?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10